Epilogue

-One year later-

I walk down the street, humming a song I just heard in the radio. The sun is shining, it is a beautiful day. I never forgot Harry. He's always on my mind. But I tried to move on, I almost have. But then I see curls, or green eyes, or just a bird, and all of him just come flushing back in my mind.

There was this one time, I saw someone who looked like him, or he had curls. I freaked out, tears streaming down my face, and I jumped on his back, kicked him, then he spoke, and it wasn't Harry. Yes I hate him for what he has done to me. But I can't live without him, I can forgive him, just if he came back to me. But he hasn't. 

I walk down to the beach, loving the feeling of the sand touching my bear skin. I have walked here a lot lately, just sitting in the sand, watching the sunset, and thinking of the person who changed my life to the better, who's also broke my heart, it took so damn much time to get half of my heart back. It helped a lot sitting on the beach, all the tiny pieces came rushing in with the waves. I try to pick them up, I have almost the half now. I pick up a stone, throw it in the water, pick up another, throw it again. I have done this the last year. I've moved home, Sofie said she hadn't enough of money to feed us both. But I think she couldn't handle me and my creis anymore. It's okay, she still comes to visit me once a month. I still love her though. She's a good friend.

I reach out to another stone, but someone had the same idea, instead of grabbing the stone, I grab a pair of big hands. Warmth spreads from my fingers to my whole body. Looking up I see the green eyes, who haunt my dreams, the curly hair that I thought I never see again, the beautiful smile that brings my world upside down. Harry standing there smiling at me, first I smile back. But the memorise about how he hurt me, hit me like a hammer. Anger boil up in me.

Harry's POV:

"Serious Harry stop thinking about her! She doesn't even exict!" Louis screams at me.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" I scream at his face. "I AM TIRED OF THIS! HAVE A GREAT LIFE" I storm out of the house, Louis calls out for me, but I never look back. 

I have been driving for hours, just drove to gods know where. I end up in a small town near a beach. A beach could be a good place to relax and think. I've been in therapy since I came home from the hospital, they want me to forget about Jane, I just can't, I love her to much. I can't think of anything else, our first touch, our first kiss, how I hurt her.. 

I park up at the beach, stand out of my car, and walk down the beach, with my hands in my pocket. Only to bring them out when a stone is thrown out in the ocean. I Look down searching for another stone to throw, a perfect flat one is laying in the sand, begging for me to take it. So I reach out to the stone, only to get someone to take my hand, frowning I look up, seeing the love of my life standing right in front of me, my frown turns into a smile in a matter of no time actually, my heart speed up when she looks at me, she smiles, but the smile soon fades, and turns into a scary angry face.  

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" she scream at me, I take few steps back, tears Welling up in I my eyes, she hates me. I wanna run, but it hurts to much, I deserve this. Her face soften when she sees the tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I-I... It wasn't m-my fa-ult" I cry out "Ple-ease don't don't ha-ate me" tears streaming down my face. She starts crying too. "Don't cry" I pull her into me, hugging her tight. She doesn't move, just standing there crying, in my chest. "I'm sorry jane" I kiss her forehead "I love you, to the moon and back remember?" her arms tightens around me.

"I love you too Harry" My heart is almost jumping out of my chest.

"Will you forgive me?" I can't live without her, I just can't. She doesn't say anything, but steps away from me. No, NO!

She smiles "I forgive you!" and jumps back in my arms laughing. 

Both's POV:

We Jane Johnson and Harry Styles are in love.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINISSH!! yaaaay!!! VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW PLEAASE! AND READ MY NEW FAN FICTION, IT'S A VAMPIRE STORY WITH ELLA AS THE MAIN ROLE AND lOUIS TONLINSON AS THE MATE! YAY!