Chapter 39

Val’s P.O.V.

“Valerie Hope Merrick, will you marry me and become Valerie Hope Gaskarth one day?” I look down at Alex. “Magic shit.” I whisper. Alex starts laughing. “Dammit Val, this is a serious question.” “I’m sorry.” Alex gets back to serious and looks at me. “So?” “Yes Alex, I wouldn’t want anything more than marrying you and becoming your wife.” Alex slowly puts the ring on my finger, after that he gets up and kisses me. “There’s a crowd watching.” I protest as he bites my lip for entrance. “Fuck them.” “All of them?” Alex grins, his lips still against mine. “Nope, shut up and kiss me.” I allow his tongue entrance and throw my arms around his neck.

“Move your small engaged arse, the band is pretty much waiting for the next song.” Zack laughs. “Cockblocker.” Jack yells across stage. “I didn’t block cock once and now see what happened.” Rian throws out a ‘ba-dum tss’ and I start laughing. “Apply cold water to burned area.” Josh grins when I join him backstage. “I’m engaged, so S-T-F-U.” “Show me that ring bitch.” He grabs my hand to adore the silver piece of awesomeness. It’s a small ring with a heart engraved to it and some weird lines. “Is that his fingerprint?” I take a closer look. “Holy fuck, it is, it is his fucking fingerprint.” “That’s so amazing.” Joshua gasps. “I’d second that.” I nod.

Alex’ P.O.V.

I’m running across stage together with Jack, how does that guy keep the energy to run around a whole day? I go back to the mic stand and put my mic in. Then take a look at the side of the stage, where Josh and Valerie are sitting on the boxes standing there. I fucking engaged to her. When we finish the song I grin at the crowd. “We’re All Time Low, thank you for having us!” “Wait Alex, are we All Time Low?” Jack looks at me while speaking into my mic. “I don’t really know, am I even Alex?” “You tell me.” “I mean, everyone standing in the back wouldn’t have the slightest idea.” “Stop fucking around guys.” Zack grins. “Why would we Zack?” “You are Zack right?”  “Stop it guys.” Rian grabs my mic and puts it back on the stand, followed by Jacks. Zack and Rian pull us off stage. “Screw you. Now where’s my bebé?” I push Jack and Josh aside. “Bebé?” Val raises her eyebrows. “Bebé.” I grin and pull her close. “Why did I say yes?” She smirks. “Because you love me and you don’t want to raise those two little Gaskarths on your own.” She pecks my lips real quick. “I guess you’re right.” “I know I’m right, now come with me, I have to own you in Mario kart.” She shakes her head. “I’m going to win again.” “Again?” I chuckle, even though she’s right. In all the time I’ve known her I’ve only won once or twice, she’s a true Mario Kart expert and she even won the big contest we have every year during tour with all bands.

A while later we’re sitting slash forward laying in the lounge area. “Holy shit, am I in front of you?” I grin. “Not really, I’m almost a whole lap in front of you.” “Fuck!” “That’s what you get when you ignore the ‘turn around’ ghost.” “I’m still in front of you though.” I laugh again. “Well hey, I won.” Valerie jumps up. “Goodnight baby.” She kisses my nose. “You’re not going anywhere.” I whisper. “I’m already pregnant, what are you planning to do?” Jack starts slow-clapping across the room. “Valerie, you slayed Alex.” He shouts when he’s done. Zack enters the lounge part as well. “What happened?” “I got burned.” I pout and point at Val. “You go girl.” Zack nods in approval. “Does none of you care about me?” They look at me and Val chuckles. “Why would we? Arrogant boy, love yourself so no one has to.” She winks. “Just kidding, you know there’s a place in my heart designed for you, a tiny place somewhere in here.” She lays her hand on her chest. “Wow, thanks babe.” I put my hands on her belly. “At least there are two kids in here that do care.”

Valerie sits down on my lap and I keep my hands where I had them. I gasp. “I felt a kick!” Valerie grins. “Feels amazing, huh?” “It does, holy fuck.” I put my chin in the crook of her neck. “I’m never going to let you go.” I whisper. “You’d better let me go right now because I have to pee.” She giggles.

Jacks P.O.V.

“Oh god, preggo woman needs the bathroom!” Valerie almost kicks in the door. “I’m leaving!” I open the door to let Val in. “Thanks Jackakat.” She grins and I walk over to the lounge part to fall down. “Hi guys.” “Hullo.” Zack doesn’t look up from his camera. “You want me to greet you again just because you left for the bathroom five minute ago?” Alex raises his eyebrow. “Well, yeah.” I chuckle. “Well, no.” “Well fuck you.” “Well can you stop with the wells?” Valerie enters again. Not going to lie, even with her enormous stomach she looks amazing. No Jack, you have a girlfriend and she’s almost your sister. “Well, we could.” I grin at her. “Well, maybe we couldn’t.” Alex joins me. “You guys are like Tweedledum and Tweedledee, seriously.” Valerie rolls her eyes. “And that makes you Alice?” “Nope, Alice’s belly isn’t this huge, I think I’m one of the women in the Red Queens castle.” She puts her finger to her lower lip and pretends to be thinking. “Who or what am I then?” Zack coughs. “The mad hatter?” Alex smiles. “Jabberwock.” I look at Zack. “No, I think he’s Cheshire, honest.” Valerie states. “But guys, I’m going to bed, so have fun y’all.” She kisses my nose, hugs Zack and kisses Alex. “Bye baby.” I say at the same time as Alex. “Bye Lexie, bye Zacky, bye Barakat.” “You heard that, she used my last name.” I say proudly. “You know, she’s using my last name in a few months.” Alex grins.