Chapter Eleven

This chapter is a bit mature... Just saying.

Marks POV
I wrap my arms around (f/n), and I feel her head pressed against my chest.
I have never felt this way.
Sure, I have felt almost every romantic feeling for her, but never this one.
The feeling that wants us in private,
Without
A
Single thing
Between us.
But I don't want to change what we have... The innocent, longing love.

If she's ready, if she wants to... Then I'll talk to her about going through with it.
But
I don't even know
if I'm ready.
"Hey, (f/n)?" I say, as serious as I can be.
"Yeah?" She says, still hugging me.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Of course."
"Well... You know I love you.
And I have grown to love you so much... Do you think your... Ready?"
"Ready for..." She says, her face flushing quickly.
"Y-yeah... If you're not ready.. That-that's fine, I just-"
"Mark- I love you. A lot.
And you know that. I'm ready for anything that comes to me, as long as I'm with you."
"O-okay... So... Then.."

Your POV
"O-okay... So... Then.."
Jack and (y/f/n) come running downstairs, screaming
"THERES A DOCTOR WHO MARATHON ON!!!! ITS ON UNTIL MIDNIGHT!!!!"
Me and Mark look at each other, and we sit down on the couch together, me cuddling up to him.
Jack and (y/f/n) join us on the other side of the couch, and hand us a fuzzy blanket to drape over us.
He kisses my temple, and I turn to kiss him on the lips.
When I try to turn away, he gently turns my face to his, and he leans in close.
We have never been this close without kissing, and somehow we are still moving closer without contact.
Our lips eventually meet again, and every time they depart it is for a very short time. After what could have been a while session of kissing, we turn to Jack and (y/f/n). They are engaged in everything that's happening- I'm not a huge fan of Doctor Who but I have seen the first few episodes. Mark seems a bit interested, and I know he does generally like the show, but he makes in clear he's much more interested in my lips.
After a few minutes of watching the show, we go back to kissing.

TIME SKIP!!!! THANKS TARDIS!!!!
(Heh heh Doctor Who Reference)

Marks POV
I check my watch, and it reads 11:58 PM.
The marathon is almost over. I know that.
I just don't know what's going
to happen
After
The marathon is over.
"Hey Jack, how long are you staying in LA?"
"Oh.. I'm not sure. Probably in a few weeks."
"Are you going to stay at my place that whole time?" I say, honestly unaware of the answer.
(Y/f/n) looks at him hopefully.
"Y-you can stay at my place..." She says blushing.
"(F/n), you were with her, right?" I asked, suddenly getting an idea.
"Yeah, I was going to stay with her for about a month."
"Well... (f/n)... Would you... Like to move in with me?" I say, smiling, feeling my face getting slightly heated.
"Of course I would Mark.. Thank you so much." She kisses me on the cheek, and I feel a weight lifted off of me.
"I'm going to call a taxi to come pick me and Jack up and bring us to my house, and then tomorrow we'll drive back over with all your stuff." (Y/f/n) says, solving almost all of our problems.
"Let's go!!" Jack screams, walking (y/f/n) out.
Your POV

"Mark looks at me and chuckles a bit, and pulls me into his lap. He wraps one hand around my neck and another around my waist, moving his hand up and down slowly.
He pulls me down to him, and we kiss passionately for a bit. Then he looks at me and gets close to my temple.
He kisses from my temple down to my jaw, and then he whispers in my ear, "Ready?"
I nod my head, blushing, and he picks me up bridal style. He carries me up the stairs, and when we get to his room, he gently lays me down on the bed, and turns to shut the door. He walks back over to me, and gets on the bed with me, hovering above me. He leans down and we kiss, causing me to lose my breath.
Blushing, he grabs the hem of my shirt.
I help him bring it over my head, and he tosses it next to the ground.
I blush when I grab the hem of his shirt, and once it's off, he leans down further to me, filling up the space. He kisses my cheek, and kisses down to my collarbone. I shiver, and he smiles, making the face that says "oh, so you liked that?" He kisses my collarbone again, and slips off my shorts.
He looks at me, with the express saying "go ahead...", and I unbutton his jeans. He guides my hands, helping me pull of his jeans, and then he leans back down to kiss me. He kisses so passionately, and I feel his tongue slip into my mouth. Our tongues display fighting or battle, and I have never felt closer to the man I love.~

That's all I'm going to write-I don't want to get too descriptive with this...

And that's Chapter Eleven. Sorry if you don't like that kind of stuff... The previous chapter hinted at that and I just thought I should go for it.
I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment of what you thought, any suggestions, and...
Bye for now!! ;)