Chapter Nineteen

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY READ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. THERE IS A HUGE SPOILER IN THE BEGINNING IF YOU HAVEN'T.

Me and Mark are engaged. I can't believe anything that is happening...
This is so perfect.
"We should head home. It's getting late.."
"Okay. Let's go."
"Oh, and that wasn't the only surprise."
Mark says, blushing a bit, and smiling.
"Then what other surprises do you have in store for me?" I say, biting my lip a bit.
"It's a surprise... You're not supposed to know."
"Ugh, fine."

Marks POV
(Been a while since that, huh?)
I really hope she likes the surprise... It's kinda cheesy, but I think she'll like it.
When we arrive home, I open the door for her, as always, and when she tries to get out I pick her up bridal style.
"Mark?"
"Yes?"
"What are you doing?"
"I'm carrying you inside!"
"Oh, wow, I didn't notice."
I glare at her and then kiss her on the cheek. I set her down on the couch, and tell her to stay.
I run upstairs and grab a navy blue silk blind fold.
I run down stairs and she starts to blush hard.
"U-uh... Mark.... You're not going to..."
"What? Oh! Oh my gosh of course not!! I would never!! This isn't Fifty Shades Of Grey!!!!"
I see a look of relief flash over her.
"Good... But then what do you plan on doing?"
"I'm just going to put this on you until I finish setting up. Your also going to listen to this."
I pull out ear buds, and stick them in her ear. Piano and violin is playing.
She sits and relaxes while I get everything ready.
I pull out a few lit candles and set them all around.
I put rose petals all up the stair case and into the bedroom for... Later.
Then I turn on a romantic movie and get a bright red blanket.
You know what the color "red" can do to people....
I pull out her ear buds and then slip off her blind fold. She looks around, and smiles. I lay down the red blanket on her.
I sit down next to her, and look at her closely. I lean closer to her, but I see her vision is not fixed on me. She was looking at the roses going upstairs, and blushed.
She finally looks at me, and looks at my lips.
She pulls me closer and kisses me, her kisses getting more passionate. I kiss her back, it's like were fighting.
I'm proud to say I'm winning. Soon I end up on top of her, and leans up, pushing me off a little.
"You know... Those rose petals look promising..." She says, her face showing her thoughts.
I chuckle a bit and pick her up. I bring her up the stair case, and I set her down on the bed.
"You know, we didn't even start the movie yet. And you already want to have-"
"Mark... your too cute and irresistible to... Resist."
I shut the door, take off my glasses, and lay on top of her.
We kiss, and she reaches for the hem of my shirt. She lifts it over my head and puts one hand on my back and another on my neck. When I reach for her shirt, I lift it up in one swift movement and I put my hand on her side.
Eventually, I reach for her bra clasp, and when I get it off first try, I am actually generally surprised. I usually don't get it first try, and I lean up to throw it to the side. When I come back down to her, she is, as usual, trying to hide herself.
"(F/n), you don't need to hide. I love you, and you are fine. She slowly moves her hands away.
Your POV
I hesitantly move my hands away, and he looks at me. It's not even a perverted look, it's like a general look of care and acceptance.
"I will never understand why you're so self conscious. You're so beautiful."
He says, with a sincere expression. I blush, and I pull him down to me once more, and I reach for his belt. Once it's off, his pants slid off and he reaches for my jeans. He slips them off and we continue kissing until he slides my underwear down.
I tug on his boxers, pulling them down a bit, and he pulls them down the rest off the way.
"Ready?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He lays next to me under the covers, and whispers "I love you" to me.
I lay my head on his chest, and he hugs me close.
"I love you too, Markimoo."