4. Neglected

Bloody hell, XD I'm sorry lol. I've been neglecting this story, mostly because I've been writing the BVB fanfic. but I'm going to continue this, I just need time. so yeah. the wedding will be soon by the way. enjoy xoxo. also, shout out to the fishy xxx.

_____________________
(Damien's pov)

I picked my fragile princess up as she slept. we had takes for about two hours before it got to late an she fell asleep. I'm not complaining, her skin was warm and soft when my hands touched her skin.

I carefully walked down the steps leaving the dusty cozy attic.
As soon as I was at the end of the steps Sebastian and miss Caroline ran up to me and bombard me with questions.
"Is she ok?"

"Where were you!"

"I was so worried!"

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and I pushed past them to walk into her room. I smiled down at her as she opened her eyes. "Go back to sleep princess." she nodded and snuggled closer to me.
I walked over to her bed and pulled back the covers.

My idiot of a brother stormed in, he looked irritated.
(A/N I was tempted to have him think LOL. but then I was like.... nah.)

"Why the hell do you think your doing?" I smirked at my brother and kiss my beautiful angels head before laying her down and pulling the covers over her. "Laying my queen to rest."
He glared at me and crossed his arms over his chest. "no you idiot, you know what I mean." My eyebrow raised as I looked at him. "No, brother. I assure you I know not what you are talking about."

He growled and stomped over to me.
"You don't have to be jealous brother. I'm sure you had fun with the dear maiden Sara. I was simply, paying attention to my queen."

I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my cheek, he had slapped me.
I looked him straight in the eyes with a smile "i speak only the truth."
He gritted his teeth and a fake smile appeared on his face.

"Game on, brother."

He walked away and out of the room with his hands in fist.
I smiled, I had stood up to him.
I won't let my idiot brother play my dear queen.
I looked down at her as I felt a tug on my sleeve. she opened her eyes mumbling something as she rubbed her eyes.

She looked up at me with sad shiny purple eyes. "Im cold."
I smiled and lifted the covers. I slipped in and pulled her to my chest.

Mine.

(Sebastian's pov)

I stomped out of her room. I knew what he was doing. he was trying to steal her away. is he an idiot?
Well we all know the answer to that.
I didn't even do anything with Gina.
I never have, I talk with her yes.
But I have never done such- naughty things.
I've only ever dreamt of my princess.
Why is he trying to do this? we both agreed to this marriage.
It's not my fault that Gina always says suggestive things. I never encouraged her to continue such things.

I walked out into the throne room and bowed quickly to mother and father.
Mother looked up from her book as she sat on fathers lap.
She smiled warmly at me.
"Yes, what is it?"
"Damien, he seems to think that I've been doing things with Gina."
Her smile turned into a frown.

"Well, have you?"
I glared at my mother.
"No! why does everyone think that!'? I've never Enjoyed the mistress Sara!"
Bloody hell.
Father sighed and looked me dead in the eyes with a look that said, 'Later'
"I've never even looked at a woman like that, Save for My queen!"

Mother laughed softly.
"I know dear, I was simply having a laugh you looked so distraught."
I gritted my teeth. do they think everything is a laugh in this world?

She composed herself and looked at me. "I'm sure your brother is just getting used to sharing, you know how he feels." yeah, he's a little Donkey.
Is no one on my side with this?

I walked out of the throne room without pitching another word.

If my brother wants to fight dirty, ill just have to fight dirtier.

But in the end, our queen will choose who Sits at the throne with her upon his lap. wether it be me, or Damien.
I will always love her.

______________________

Short as hell, sorry lol. but umm.. Damien's gettin a little, frisky. is that even the right word?

Also, what they mean when they said
"Enjoying the mistress Sara"
It's just my old'n way of saying
"Sleeping with another women whom is not my wife"

XP so yeah. I hope you enjoyed. the next chapter, the war for her heart shall start. xoxo