1. Shes Back..

Sebastian's POV ;3 (they Are 18, and 16)

-------------------------------------

I Sat Infront Of my Mother. Next To my Brother Damien. "Think about it Bash, Our Queens Coming Tonight... Remember her soft Purple Eyes.." Damien Always Adored Her Eyes.. I Did as Well, but it's like he's Addicted to The color.. It's Infact his Favorite color now, Mother had To Change His Entire Wardrobe to Purple, white, and Black. I snickered. "Yes brother, I remember Her eyes. You Talk About them everyday," The doors Opened And Her Mother walked in. her mother wore a Red And Blue Dress, "Madelyn, Darling C'mon" Her Mother Called out. Ah, Madelyn.. Stubborn as ever. I Always Adored Her little Blush. I stood up as well as Damien as She entered. She Had a Light purple Dress matching her eyes. It Had White Lace and Darker Purple flowers. Her Hair was In A Braid. I swallowed. Damien's Face went red. I Chuckled. He Glared at me, "Hello Boys," Miss Caroline Bowed. I Bowed as Well did Damien, I Looked Into Madelyn's Eyes, The same Look.. Need.. Want.. And Love, the same Gaze I gave her As A Kid. She Blushed Harder And Looked down. "Hi.. Sebastian.. Damien," She Said Quietly, I Smiled. Damien walked To her and Hugged her. I Walked down. Damien Stepped back. I Hugged her. She Tightened Her arms Around me. I Chuckled and Put my Lips To her ear. "Your as Beautiful as Always," I Whispered. I felt her shiver. She Kissed My Cheek And Stepped back. I Growled Under my Breath. She Smirked and Licked her lips. I chuckled. I see.. So Thats how this is Gonna Play Out, "Sebastian, Damien, Can You Show Them to there rooms." Mother Said. I Nodded and Grabbed Madelyn's Hand, Damien Glared at me. He Guided Caroline to one of the master bedrooms. I Walked up The steps to The Master bedroom Next to Mine and Damien's Rooms. I Turned around. "Well-" She Pushed me Against The wall And Pushed her Lips on mine. I Wrapped my Arms Around her Waist. She Opened her Mouth slightly, I Deepened the kiss. She Pulled away and Rested her Head on my chest. "Tell Damien Nothing about this.." She whispered In my Ear. I Pecked her Lips Once More and Picked her Up By Her legs. she Nuzzled Her Face In my Neck and Left Sweet Little Kisses. I Opened The door. "If you keep acting like this, You'll Be moving to my room" I Whispered into her ear. I Closed The door And Sat On her Bed. "Im Not Complaining.." She Said smiling, She Rubbed My thigh. I Grabbed her hand. "No, no, Were Not Married Yet" I chuckled. She Nuzzled her Face In my Neck and Sucked. "Fuck" I Hissed. "Thats No Manners." She giggled and Kissed my Neck. I Reached And Grabbed her Face, I Leaned down And Kissed her. She Laid Back And Slipped her Hand Under my Shirt. She Rubbed My Chest And Let out a Small moan. I growled and Leaned down To her neck. I Kissed and Sucked softly.

-----------------------------------------

"Bash Wake up!! Shes Coming Today, our queen Is Coming back.." Damien Shouted in my Face. I jumped. "fuck.. it was a Dream." I cursed under my breath. He raised and eyebrow. "Did you have a good dream?" He snickered. I Glared at him. "It was Getting so Good..." her soft Pale Skin Against Mine... Lips Touching...I Jumped up. "Get out" I Said Pointing to the door, He Shrugged and walked out. I sighed And sat down on my bed. Her body.. Against mine.. her soft Moans... I Snapped my eyes open And Walked To the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------

I sat next to Damien. The doors Opened and Caroline Walked in.
Maybe it will be like my Dream..
She wore a Red and Blue dress. she Bowed. Madelyn Walked in. she Looked the same As in my dream. Purple Dress. Braided Hair.. She Walked Up To us And Kissed Both of our Cheeks and Smiled.. "Sebastian.. Damien.." She Grabbed My Hand Silently. Not Letting Damien See, "Madelyn, Nice to see you again." Damien Smiled and Hugged her. She hugged him with one arm. She Hugged me And Put her lips to my ear, "Meet me In My Room," She whispered. She Sucked on my Ear Lobe And Stepped back Letting go of my Hand. She Looked back at her Mother. "Mother I'm going to My room." She Said smiling. "Oh Madelyn, Your room is Next to The Boys Rooms, The Master bedroom" My Mother Told her. Madelyn Smiled and Bowed. She Walked up the steps and glanced Back at me. She Licked her Lips and Disappeared Into the Hallway, "ill Be back..." I Dismissed myself. I walked up The steps and Ran To her door. I knocked. She opened the door a Little. She Opened it Fully And Grabbed my Hand Dragging me in. She closed and Locked the door. I Slammed my Lips Onto hers. I Wrapped My Arms Around her Waist. She Slipped her Hands Under my Shirt and Ran her hands over my Chest. She let out A Small moan. She Jumped and Wrapped her Legs around my waist. I Supported her. I slammed her Against The wall for better support. I Rubbed her Thighs. She Arched her Back Pushing herself against Me. I Bit My Lip. I Kissed her neck and Sucked. She Moaned a Little Louder. I grunted and Pushed my Self Against Her front. She Breathed Hard. I Kissed her Soft Lips And She Sucked on my Bottom lip. I Moaned Under my breath. She Rubbed My Back. I Rubbed Her Inner Thighs and Trailed Kisses On her neck. she Arched Her back Again And Rubbed her front on mine. "fuck." I Hissed. I Stood up out of breath, "if My brother-..." I trailed off. "He wont." She Said and Laid Down On my Bed. She Climbed under The Covers And Motioned For Me to Follow. I Tugged my shirt Over my head and Tossed it into the corner. I Jumped on the Bed and Got under the covers. I Climbed On top of her, "If My Mother Knew I was doing this.." She said Giggling. I smirked and Tugged At her dress. "Sebastian," She whined. I chuckled. I Ripped the dress Off of her And Slammed my Lips onto hers, She smiled into the Kiss And Tugged at My Jeans. She Rubbed my front and Licked my Lips. I grunted And Sucked On her bottom Lip. I kicked my Pants Off. As well As my Boxers.

(After They Had.. You know what.)

I Laid In her Bed and Held her Close too me. She Looked up At me. "Round 4?" I asked chuckling, She Blushed and Slapped my Chest. "Maybe Later.. Im sore" She Sat up and Wrapped the sheets Around Her Body. I tugged at It And she turned around. "No, Sebastian" She Whined And Tugged on it. I Pouted. She Brushed her Hand through her Hair. Dropping the sheet. I bit my lip. "Im taking A shower, Join me?" She asked Smiling. "If you insist." I Said and Stood up. She Grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. there Was a Bath And a shower, She looked back at me. "Shower" We both Said at The same time. She tugged me Inside the Shower And Turned the Hot water on. I Closed the door. She jumped And I Supported her. I Turned so the water was Hitting my Back and not Hers. "I don't Think we'll Be Getting Cleaned Much" She said Smiling. She ran Her Fingers through my Hair. "Round 4" I smirked. She Giggled.

---------------------

I snapped my head up and looked around. "Another Dream, Bloody Hell" I Muttered. I stood up And Brought My Shirt over my Head, "Bash, Your not in your room brother." Damien's Voice Came. I Opened my Eyes. I was in the Throne room. I glared at him and tugged my Shirt down. He Smirked. Then The doors opened.
My eyes widened. "I swear If this is another dream.." I Muttered. She stood beside her Mother, Light Pink Lips Pulled into a Smile. She Had A Bright Purple Dress Matching her eyes, But It Had Black roses All over it. It was Strapless. She Had her hair In a French braid with Flowers added, Her Mother Caroline Held A Black Clothe. "Bash.. Damien.." Her Sweet Quiet voice Was So.. Fragile. Damien Ran down to her and hugged her. I followed suit. I Hugged her and Kissed her cheek Making her Blush, Oh how I loved Her sweet Blush. I Smiled And Pulled away. I bowed. "My Queen."
She Smiled. "Okay, Madelyn, How bout you And the Boys go to the Garden Like you Use to as Kids." Caroline spoke. Madelyn Grabbed mine and Damien's Hands And dragged us Out the door running,
I Laughed. She stopped and sat In the grass. I Loved how she wasn't Like other girls.. Didn't Care About Getting her dress dirty, Or Messing up her hair. She Took off her shoes and threw them on The Concrete, Then Took out the Hair Tie, letting Her Curls Fall. She Tugged the flowers out and Smiled. I Sat On the Grass and took off my Shoes as well, Damien Did too, she Stood Back Up and smiled At Us Both. "Boys, How nice It Is To see You After So Long," she Held Out her Hands. I Stood Up and Dragged Damien Up with Me, she Plastered on a big smile and Kissed our cheeks.

She was back.. Finnally, "I'm hungry," she blushed. "ill get you some food!" Damien ran inside, she Looked down, "what's wrong?" did she not want to be Near me? she Blushed a Deep red. She Looked up at Me And Grabbed my hand pulling me in for a kiss. I was suprised at first, But I quickly kissed back. she Pulled away to breath. She Kept her Beautiful face down. I put my finger on her chin and Pushed her Head up gently. she Pushed away as Damien Walked out with a Cart with food on it. I looked at her. She Just Kissed Me, I Took a drink of whine.
Ill just talk to her later..
I smiled to myself.

----------------------------------------
I was listening to the song; If you Ever Come back, by the script, while Writing this Xp so sorry in late! I Had a Cold, And I Still do. Sorry it's Short.. but I hope you enjoyed,