Bad Boy huh?

Another Saturday and I was stuck at work. . .again. Apparently, I had to cover for Alice because she had the flu. I hear that one all the time, not true. Here I was behind a bar serving people and watching then have fun. I looked at my watch and it was 11:48 p.m. which meant that I would me off duty in 12 minutes.

"Can I get a drink?" a voice said from behind me. I turned around to face a handsome guy with a white T-shirt that showed off his biceps and abs. He had the most beautiful smile ever and his brown hair fell on his face. I couldn't help but stare.

"Um. . .yeah--sure." I stuttered. "What can I get you?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Surprise me." he said winking at me. A blonde girl barely wearing anything came up to him. She placed a hand behind his neck and kissed him. He had his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest and placed his other hand on her leg. His hand was moving up and under her skirt.

"Eh ehm." I cleared my throat indicating that I was still here observing all of this. She turned and looked at me with an attitude.

"Call me." she said to him walking away.

"Yeah right." he muttered under his breath as she walked away then looked up at me. I shook my head to what he had said and poured his drink in a glass and pushed it towards him.

"Thanks. Girls can be so clueless." he said shaking his head. This was when another girl with short black hair came up to him and said: "Hey Mason, last night was great. Call me sometime." she winked walking away.

"Wow. I see what's going on here. I bet you screwed every girl in here." I said looking across the room and wiping the table.

"Umm, Sophia." he said pointing at a girl on the dance floor. "She was a freak." he chuckled. "Amanda. She's kind of shy, but I changed that the other night." he smiled. "Gina, she's. . .yeah." he continued. "Lindy--"

"Okay, I get it. You're a player." I stopped him. "At least you remembered their names." I added.

"What's your name?" he asked

"That's for me to know, and you not to know." I whispered leaning closer to him.

"It's written on your shirt, hun." he whispered back pointing at my shirt.

"So why'd you ask?"

"Excuse me, can I get a beer please?" A man asked.

"Sure." I replied grabbing a beer from the cooler and handing it to him.

"Thank you." he said walking away.

"So, Melanie. " he said looking down at my name tag.

"I have work to do, if you don't mind." I smiled sarcastically.

"What if I do my mind? What would you say then?" he flirted and smiled showing his perfect dimples.

"I would say that I don't care. Don't you have some other slut to screw? Check your calendar." I said

"Why? Are you jealous?" he said. "You know if you wanna--" I knew exactly where this was going so I stopped him right there.

"Don't even go there." I said holding a finger up at him. He chuckled and as I wiped a few glasses and put them on the shelf I could feel him staring at me.

"Lemme get your number." he said smiling at me.

"Give my number? To you? Ha, funny!" I said smiling.

"I'm serious." he said

"I'll give it to you when you earn it." I whispered leaning closer to his face.