Chapter Twenty-Four-Fan Challenges, Broken Ribs, and Darren Freakin Criss

We were all exhausted. We'd been doing this for weeks on end, and we loved it, but we were all ready to go home. Brian walked over to everyone.

"We have some fan challenges to do guys." They pulled the bus over and we went to a local park.

"Joey Mcdonald 96 challenged Lauren and I to a nice Yo Mama battle. That's what we're about to do." We all had on ray bans, for whatever reason.

 "You Mama, is so nice, that she picked me up from school the other day, but parked a block away so that no one would see me get into her van." Lauren said.

  "Oh!"

 "That's so Nice!" Brian said in a gangster voice.

"Your Mama's so nice, that she let me stay over at the house, and she changed the sheets each night I stayed over, Because I wet the bed and she didn't tell you."

  "You need some nice for that burn?" I asked, causing everyone to laugh.

 "You're Mom is so nice, that she brought me extra Caprisuns and Orange slices to the soccer game,  even though I wasn't even playing in the game." Lauren shot back.

 "Boom!"

 "Sounds like a treat."

  "Real considerate."

  "Yeah."

 "Your Mama is so nice, that she said to me, I wish I had a son, like you, to have, to hold."

 "So what, is she marrying you?" Lauren asked.

  "No, she just wanted me like a so-" He scoffed her her.

  "Beautiful, thank you."

"That was beautiful."

 "That's good because she's nice to you!"

  "Your Mom is so nice, that, she made me one of them Lipton Cup-o-soups when I came over, and I didn't even ask for it!"

  "Whoa!"

  "She do that in the microwave?" Meredith asked in a deep voice. She was wearing Brian's hoodie.

  "Ok, Your Mama's so nice, she posted bail for me. Your mom...she got me out of prison." Joey looked at the camera, rather creepily.

*~*

"Katie Links challenged us to do a human pyramid, so here we go."

 "Alright, go for it!" People got down on their hands and knees.

  "I'll be in the middle." Brian said. Clark, Mark, Joe, and Joey were all on the bottom, Jamie, Brian, and Meredith were in the middle, leaving Lauren and Me to be on the top.

 "Get up there Lo, Get up there Jess."

 "We're so self sacrificing." Jamie said.I climbed on top of Jamie and Meredith.

 "No." Lauren said.

  "Lauren, you think this is fun?" Joe asked.

 "I'm gonna hurt them!"

  "No you're not!"

 "Do it!"

 "You're like Ninety Pounds." Clark said.

 "No I'm not, I have like twelve pounds worth of crap in my stomach."

 "Lauren!' She got on top of Brian and Meredith.

 "Oh my shoulder, ooh!" Brian said sarcastically.

 "Challenge completed." THey all pretended to fall, causing me to actually fall flat on my back.