Trap in a Walk-In Closet Part 1

Levi:

Oh God why? That was the only thing going through my mind when I saw Erin Yaegar. So Mikasa invited me on a trip. Yay! Socializing. If you don't see the sarcasm, go back to high school.

Now it was worse. Much. Much. Worse. The one person in the school that I find remotely attractive and may or may not want to accidentally smash our faces together in just the right way, by accident of course, where I can get my lips to... Ok wow. No. Brain, get your sh*t together. You must make this Titan you emotional challenge. You must conquer you emotions. No. Erin=straight. Levi=scary and locked and bottled in the oh so dark closet.

Shivering I look at Mikasa who is... smirking at me?!! There is no way she knows. Nope. She flipped one end of her scarf over her shoulder and walked towards me. As she past I heard her whisper, "oh. I know." Well sh*t.

Erin:

"Armin. Armin. It's him. Holy crap. It's him"

"Yes. I know. I'm aware how much you hate Jean and think he looks like a horse."

"Not him. Armin, this is code hephalump. I repeat, code hephalump." If you have ever watched Winnie the Pooh, I'm referring to the purple-ish elephant things everyone was afraid of. Yes I know it's childish but that's me and Armin's code if we see someone we like. Yes. I see you judging me. Does it look like I care?

"Wait, that's Punk (my code name for Levi)?"

"Yes now shhhh. He might hear you!!"

"Erin, you know he's like, 5'2" and you could probably sit on him"

"But that's what makes him adorable and less scary!"

Armin sighed. "I will never understand you taste in men". Just pointing out, Armin is straight. And d*mn he is the best straight friend you could ever wish for.

We all climbed into the car, Mikasa driving, Jean riding shotgun, and Armin in between Levi and me. I could deal with this setup. I wasn't sitting next to horse face and that's all that matters for now. As we pulled out of the driveway, I decided to get out my iPod and listen to music because I like to stare out the window and if I space out I usually don't hear people so the headphones are an excuse. Just so you get the full picture, my headphones have a little 'remote' thing on them that lets me hit pause and play on it. This button on the 'remote' is very easily triggered. Even by simply pulling your iPod and headphones out of your bag. I will admit, when I listen to music, I want it to be loud enough to blast my eardrums out. So when this wonderful button is triggered, my music comes out very very loud. So you can guess that many people are not happy when the loudest part of Nananana by My Chemical Romance starts blasting through the car at 5 in the morning.

"Yaegar you listen to that emo bullsh-"

"Say one syllable more and you will spend the rest of this trip with an unexplainable itch in your trousers".

Jean and I stared shell-shocked at Levi, who just made a (quite frightening if you ask me) threat without even looking away from the window. I'm beginning to like having him here. Then he turned to me and I definitely  didn't look scared.

"I think we have more in common that I thought, Yaegar".

There it is. The first full sentence Levi Ackerman has ever said to me. I am quite pleased with myself for not pissing from excitement. He actually spoke. To me. And I didn't have to quake in fear. And his voice is very att- ok I'm starting to sound like a girl but you get the picture.

Levi:

Huh. That kid's got excellent music taste. Maybe we could get along. Definitely not thinking about his eyes. Nope. I didn't notice that they are a beautiful gold... Alright stfu. >:(

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Guess who's back?! Sorry this one's later than I thought. Lot of stuff came up and I got an idea for a new story which, if you like Xmen First Class and Erik and Charles, you should check out. I broke this into two parts because if I write too much I'll start rushing and it'll get crappier than it is. Really why do you people like this?! Thanks for reading and should have part 2 done by next week!