Levi Has No People Skills

Eren's POV:

  So school sucked. I had three tests in a row; two of which I didn't finish. Armin was sick so I had no one to vent to, or what Mikasa says, "no one to b*tch to". I fell UP the stairs going to my fifth class and it just so happened to be in front of Jean. No, literally in front of him. He stepped on my arm. Stupid horse with you stupid hoof-sized foot. And to top it all off, my sandwich fell out of my bag onto the locker room floor. I mean, I had money for more food but it was still depressing. This all might not sound like much but it's still freaking annoying!

When I got home, I flopped face-first onto my bed and proceeded to groan out load for five minutes. That's where Levi and his...people...skills came in. I heard the front door open and close but assuming it was Mikasa didn't get up. Then my door opened and something hit me on the head. It was heavy or hard but still, what the heck? I lift my head to see a role of toilet paper laying on my floor. I turned around, ready to give Mikasa the most agonizing, complain-filled speech she has ever head in her entire life when I see Levi standing in the doorway, still standing the way he must have been when he threw the offending object, right hand in the air. "L-levi, what was that for??!"

"I hear you were having a sh*tty day." He blurted, face turning red. Whatever feelings I had had during the day of "the world is out to get me" dissolved at the sight of my boyfriend trying to sympathize with my plight. After that I couldn't be annoyed. I burst out laughing, which proceeded to make Levi turn even redder and me only laugh harder. "Shudup brat" he mumbled walking out of the doorway. "I'm raiding your fridge". My cackles followed him all the way to the kitchen.
-
-
Wait how did he get in my house?!!!

Hi guys I'm not dead. Well I'm kinda dead right now as I was up till midnight last night but hey! I'm back! The idea for this chapter comes from a post I found on iFunny and I, in no way, claim the rights to it. I just thought it would be funny to expand on this post! I hope you guys liked this different kind of chapter and let me know if you do or you don't want more like this in the future! Thanks for reading!!!!