chapter 5

Cynthia's pov

After conner turned off the lights it was completely silent and awkward. We just layed on the bed staring at the ceiling so i just turned to my side and tried to go to sleep. But all i could think about is "should i sleep on the floor to make this less awkward?" So i did i got on the floor were i was comfortable and tried going to sleep but then i hear conner.

Conner:why are you on the floor?
Me:um.....its more comfortable then ur bed.
Conner:no really why are you on the floor?
Me:its really awkward just the two of us sleeping in ur bed so to break the awkwardness ima sleep on the floor
Conner:i can leave to the couch so its not awkward
Me:you know what lets just go to bed
(And so we did.)

*morning*

I wake up and i go to the kitchen to get something to eat. I see conner sitting on the couch watching netflix he turns to see me.

Conner:hello sleepy head
Me:hi
Conner:you gonna watch some Netflix with me?
Me:no
Conner:why?
Me:bc im hella tired ima go back to sleep
Conner:dude how can you sleep for so long?
Me: what do you mean?
Conner:its 2 in the afternoon
Me:omg i thought it was 6am oh well idk but see u later goodnight

Conner got up and blocked the entrance to his room he said he wants to hang out not wait for me to wake up so i sit on the couch and he says finally and sits down next to me he starts watching Netflix and i go to sleep on the couch although i had my eyes closed i could still hear conner getting all mad so i get up and me and conner got ready and went to the park which was actually really fun we stayed there for a while after i decided we should go to sonic and conner agreed and got the car we went and ate and just hung out talking about ourselves and then i get a call.

Conner's pov

After Cynthia got up i wouldn't let her go back to sleep we went to the park then went to sonic we laughed alot and just had a good time Cynthia got a phone call wich i didnt want her to pick up for some reason i just had a bad feeling but she picked it up anyways.

Cynthia:hello,oh hi mom
Mom:hey Cynthia good news
Cynthia:what let me guess you bought me car
Mom:no i got my car fixed i can go pick you up now

And there it was Cynthia was leaving.

Cynthia:oh thats great (she said sadly)
Mom:were are you?
Cynthia:im at sonic with conner
Mom:ooooooooh i see
Cynthia:no its not like that we are just catching up hey is it ok if conner can take me home later
Mom:oh ya thats fine have fun bye
Cynthia:bye

Cynthia was sad from there on and so was i although we just met like 3 days ago i feel like ive know her forever and seeing her sad makes me feel worse so i had to come up with a plan.

Cynthia's pov

After the phone call ya i was sad and so was conner but oh well ill see him tmr hopefully we did have alot of fun and thats all i could ask for but the thing is Conner hardly said a word and just had on this thinking face the rest of the day

Conner's pov

I have come up with the greatest plan in the history of plans i went into a different room and left Cynthia i got my phone and called her mom and begged her to let Cynthia stay another night i know pretty genius right which she said yes i told Cynthia the good news i could tell she was happy but she was looking at me all curiously.

Sorry guys this chapter isnt as good writers block is a b*tch but bare with me if you have any ideas for the book plz comment and have a great day.