Club

I was half asleep when my phone rang "Umm hello?" "Janet! Where the hell are you?" I heard Paige scream "Umm I'm uhh half asleep in my hotel room" I managed to say "Well get over her now!" "But why?" I whined "Come on lazy butt" "Fine I'll be there in 30 minutes" "Yay bye love" "Byee"

I managed to get all dolled up and drive to the Club, when I entered you could smell the sweat and liquor. I found Paige at the bar "Hey love" "Hello are you alone here?" "No let's go to the table where everyone is at" we walked to the table and the first 2 people I see are the guys... really? The long haired smiled and the other one ignored me, I said hi to every and shock their hands "Hi I'm Janet" "Hi Janet nice to meet you I'm Roman" I reached to shake the other ones hand but he ignored me completely "I'm Janet" "Whatever" he coldy said to me, what the fuck is his problem?! Roman hit him on his shoulder, "I apologize for my friend Dean" "Don't, I don't care" I smiled at Roman and walked back to sit with Paige.

My song played on the club and Paige and I looked at eachother "Is that your song ?" "Hell yeah" "Oh my god! Mine too ! Let's go dance ladies !!!" It was Brie, Nicki, Paige and I dancing in a group, when I felt someone push me aside "Hey beautiful" "get off me" I tried to push him but I couldn't because he was stronger "Hey now princess don't be like that" this guy remind me of Matt whenever he got drunk "I said get the fuck off me you perv" I spat and he pulled my hair and pinned me against the wall "Bitch, you're mine tonight" he started to kiss me until I felt someone pull him away from me, it was Dean. "Get away from her!" He threw some punches at the guy until Roman separated him from the guy "Are you okay?" He asked trying to catch his breath "Yeah" tears filled my eyes "He didn't do nothing to you?" I shock my head trying hard not to cry but I just bursted crying, I felt someone hug me, it was Roman "Hey babygirl don't worry, you're safe now" Dean was still mad because he was shaking, he just gave me a blank stare again. "Thank you Dean" "Don't, it's okay" he walked away and left the bar "What's his problem Roman?" "Umm I don't know" he looked just as confused as I did, I'll find out what's his problem sooner or later.