A bit nerdy

I was at Barns and Noble studying for my college classes that I was taking online and God this is so tiring. I was drinking my cofee because that was the only thing that was keeping me up. I had my headphones plugged in and focused on my work when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turn around to see Dean.

"Hey Dean" I smiled "Hey, what are you doing here ?" He asked "I'm uhh working on my online classes, how about you?" "Cofee" "Right" we both chuckled "Sorry for interrupting you in your studying section" "No, I need a break" I smiled and he sat in front of me "What classes are you taking ?" "Psychology, Literature, Drawing and Health Care" "Wow I didn't knew you liked school" he chuckled "Well you'll be surprised" he looked at me and smiled then looked away "I didn't knew you wore glasses" "Oh yeah I do" I was about to take them off when he stopped me "No don't, they look good on you" he smiled "Ahh, thank you" I felt my cheeks burning hot... fuck. "Well I'll leave you with your studying" he stood up "I have to head back to work out with Joe" "Alright" I smiled and stood up to throw away my empty coffee cup "Bye Janet" he surprisingly hugged me, I was shocked but I hugged him back, I feel so safe with him I don't why but I just do "Bye Dean" he smiled and walked out.
I watched him get in his rental car and drive away, what is this man doing to me that's making feel like this?

I went back to my seat and continued to study, its 9a.m guess I'm staying here till I'm done with my work.

It was 3 and I was finally done ! I packed everything and drove back to my hotel room that I was sharing with Renee Young "Hey you, where have you been all morning?" She asked "Hey Renee, I was at Barns and Noble studying" "for what?" "Online college classes" "Ohh, how many classes?" "4" "Damn, nerdy chick I see" I giggled at her comment "Don't worry, guys love nerdy girls" she giggled and left. I wonder if Dean would ever like someone like me ...