one

"mummy? where are yoooou?"

lillie smiled softly, hearing the soft high voice of her baby boy.

"i'm in the kitchen sweet!" she called back before going back to making dinner. lillie is making louis' favorite, pink macaroni and cheese.

you're probably thinking,

pink? why? how?

you see, the first time louis said his favorite was macaroni and cheese, lillie thought that would be perfect to make for lunch that day. it wasn't so perfect when louis threw a fit because his food was not pink.

("what kind of macaroni and cheese is this, mummy! i don't want it!"

"what do you mean, baby? it's normal. why won't you eat it?"

"it's not pink! make it pink!" the young boy wailed.

"okay, love! calm down, i'll make it pink okay?"

louis sniffed softly. "okay, mummy.")

after that day, lillie dropped by the store and picked up a case of pink food dye, just so she doesn't have to go through another louis tantrum.

speaking of louis, he's skipping down the stairs, warm and snug in one of lillie's sweaters. he grinned and giggled, skipping over to lillie, who was at the stove, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"hi, mummy! are you making my favorite?" the boy asked curiously.

lillie nodded as she turned off the stove, and went to the cabinets to grab two bowls. "hi honey bun, yes i am, actually! you hungry?"

louis nodded eagerly, being starved from being asleep a few hours later than normal. "yes! can i have some mac and cheese, please?" he asked, then giggled into his hand quietly, because what he just said had rhymed.

lillie laughed at his eagerness. "alright, sweet. here you are! eat up, yeah?" she gave him a kiss on the forehead and handed louis his bowl of pink mac and cheese and spoon before going back to the stove and doing the same for herself.

the rest of the evening is spent full of giggles, cuddles, and movies. a perfect night in louis and lillie's book.
;;

whatttt, I actually updated this????!??!???!!?!

I'm feeling this book today, so here's the first chapter finally!

I hope yall enjoyed xxx

I have nothing else to say lol, so until the next update,

All the love babiesss,
Dekayla 💓🍥🌙
[p.s. As always sorry for any mistakes, if any they'll be fixed later x]