two

louis had woke up the next morning with an angry pout on his face. he wasn't feeling well and just overall cranky. he whined quietly, rubbing his eyes with his fists like a small child. he sat up, huffing once he noticed he fell asleep on the couch next to lillie. louis struggled to get off the couch, still in a sleepy and grumpy state. once he was actually off the couch and standing, he huffed to himself, aggravated that lillie isn't awake to cradle him and whisper sweet things into his ear.

still pouting, he slowly makes his way up the steps, whimpering and whining all the way up. he got to the bedroom he shares with lillie, climbing into the soft bed, trying to fall back to sleep. he fails miserably, sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes again. he's on the brink of tears because he's grumpy and tired and so frustrated. louis sucks in a breath, calming down a little. he looked around the room, squeaking in glee when he finds what he's looking for.

his soft stuffed bunny, lola.

louis has had lola for about three years, if anything ever happened to her louis would die.

louis burrows back into the pillows, lola snug against his chest. he falls asleep almost instantly. the only thing that helps him fall asleep when lillie isn't there, is lola.

now, the morning is going to not be so peaceful.
;;
hi hello I updated again bc I'm loving this

This is basically a short ass filler, but the next chapter a new character will be introduced ;))) I'll give you a hint: it's a girl.

that's all I'll leave you with, bc it's late and I might fall asleep lol

Until the next update,
All the love,
Dekayla 💗💓✨🌙
[p.s. sorry for any mistakes x]