We hit a pole and left a bruise

Simons POV:
"Amanda what's your vote?" I ask the blond. "I'm gonna say..." She says and pauses. "This!" She says pressing her golden buzzer. I could hear Ali (that's what they call Alesha) screaming.

She gets up out of her chair and passes behind me touching my shoulder. Just from her small touch my heart goes wild. I watch her pick up the small child as spin her around in Amanda's arms. 'I'm so blessed to have her sit beside me, to watch her laugh and smile or make jokes. She's so beautiful in her white dress tonight , her hair just swaying around her body spinning the little boy'.

"Well I guess that we hardly need to vote now" I said. "Thanks to Amanda" I said and chuckled, she punched me playfully in the arm. I put my hands up in surrender. "Arnt you two cute" Ali said. "Agreed" David said. "See you at the live shows" Amanda said happily. "Alesha I would have to agree I'm pretty adorable" Amanda said. 'Agreed'.

"that's all for today! That's a wrap on auditions!" Our producer said. "Finally" Amanda said taking off her heels and getting up. I stuck out a hand to help her and she took it with a smile. "Why thank you Mr. Cowell" she said. "Your quite welcome Ms. Holden" I said and we all walked to our dressing rooms.

"Cya in two days!" I heard Ali yell. "Bye" we all returned. I decided not to take off my jacket. "Bye guys" I saw David walk our the door. 'Weres Amanda??'.

"Ugh Simon theres going to be so much poperazzi outside" I heard Amanda speak from behind me. I think I just saw the most beautiful thing in the world. Amanda Holden with no makeup, in jeans and a tank top. "I know, here let's walk out together" I said. As we walked to the front doors I could already see through the glass doors all the photographers.

I stretched out my jacket and covered me face. "Here get between me and the jacket, on the count of three we'll walk to my car like usual, I'll direct us" I said. "One" she said. "Two" I returned. "Three" we said in unison and walked out the front doors into the parking lot.

Once we were in the parking lot i- "ouch shit" I heard Amanda say. "Amanda you alright?" I asked. "We hit a pole" she said lowering the jacket. "Sorry, your head alright?" I asked checking her forehead. "Is there a bruise?" She asked. "Ya sorry Amanda" I apologized stroking the bruise with my thumb. "Its alright simon" she said. " I feel bad" I said. "Fine how about lunch tomorrow?" She suggested. "Sounds great" I said and kissed her bruise. As I did I heard a camera flash. Oh no. I immediately covered Amanda with my body. "Get in the car" I said and she ran to the other side and climbed in as I.

It will all be worth it in the end because some time the golden buzzer will off for me but instead of it sending me straight to the live shows it will be sending me straight to her heart.

"Thanks for the ride Simon" she said and unbuckled her seat belt. "Anytime" I said and she got out. I waited until she got inside her house to drive away.

Amanda's POV:
He kissed my bruise! I would be happier but it will be leaked.

------------------------------
Ali:
What was that photo!? Finally did you tell him you love him?!
------------------------------

The photo was leaked then.

I explained the whole story to her and she understood.

------------------------------
Me:
Gonna head to bed we've been taking for 3 hours and its almost midnight, need sleep to be ready for lunch. Bye ali!
------------------------------

Ali:
Good luck Amanda! Night
------------------------------

I need all the luck I can get

A/N
Hi so 0 people are everyresdi g this but this was for me so fuckers bye
-Devil