Chapter 3

Joe POV

I sat in at Dr. Sampson. I won the Royal Rumble but my teeth were bleeding. Kimber was still in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about her. The door opened. My good friends Colby and Jon walked in.

"Congratulations man!" they yelled. I laughed.

"Thanks." Colby sat in the chair across me. Jon leaned against the wall. I sighed.

"What is wrong brother? You just won the Royal Rumble, you should be happy," Colby said. I shook my head. I was happy but Kimber was on my mind. More then my fiancée.

"Today I bumped into someone," I said. Colby and Jon frowned.

"Who?" Jon asked. I scratched my neck.

"Apparently five years ago when we were in Vegas, I married to some girl." They gasped.

"That's fucked up," Jon muttered. I nodded.

"Not only that, I got her pregnant. Now I have a five year old daughter named Isabelle." I thought of Isabella. She had my looks but the eyes of Kimber.

I thought of my wife. My wife.. Maybe she was rushing the divorce.

I took my phone and called Kimber. After two rings she picked up. I cleared my throat.

"Hello Kimber?" I said.

"Hello Leati." I didn't know what I should say. Kimber was silent too.

"Is there something wrong?" Kimber asked. I shook my head.

"No, I was wondering if you and Isabella want to meet me tomorrow." I was nervous.

"Oh okay, that would be fun." I nodded.

"I'll see you both tomorrow then." I looked at my shoes.

"Okay, until tomorrow." I nodded.

"Yes. Bye Kimber."

"Bye Leati." We both hang up at the same time. I sighed.

Colby and Jon were looking at me. I looked at them.

"What?" I asked. Jon smirked.

"Is she hot?" Jon asked. Colby hit his arm and shot him a glare.

"Don't mind him. It's good that you want to see your daughter. You both have the right," Colby said. Jon rolled his eyes.

"Legally she is your wife so you can bang her." I shook my head.

"You are one sick minded man," I said, pointing at him. Colby laughed.

"Oh shush you Joe. We both know that you eventually will bang her." I shook my head. I walked to the locker room.

It was a long. Time to go to the hotel and get some rest. That was all I needed. Some rest.

Kimber POV

I couldn't sleep. Next Monday was going to be my first day on the main roster. Mr. Nobleman called me after Leati did. I had to fly over from Philadelphia to Stamford, Connecticut.

The board loved my moves and style. I would thank Nadia. If it wasn't for her, I would still be cleaning offices at night. And then I would still be searching for Leati.

Finally after hours of thinking, I fell asleep. Even in my sleep Joe followed me. I opened my eyes. I groaned.

"Get out of my head," I muttered.

I got out of my bed. I opened the door of my balcony and sat on the chair. A sigh escaped my mouth. The whole situation was so messed up. I felt so lost. If there was anything I could do to solve it, I would.

My live was a mess. A real mess. Isabella was the only thing that keeps me up. Her smile made my day.

It was the middle of the night so I decided to go back to bed. I was going to see my husband again.

My husband. I was really strange but it felt.. normal to me. As if he was coming home every day after work.

I felt like he was here all the five years. For some reason I missed my own husband. I'm strange, I know.

I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Leati Anoa'i, you are a mystery to me," I muttered.

Joe POV

I sat on my hotel bed. I looked at the pictures of my fiancée Galina and our daughter Joelle. Never in a million years I thought that such thing would happen to me. Things like that you would see in a movie.

I put my phone away and walked to the shower. I turned on the warm water and took I clothes off. I stepped in to the shower. The warm water flowed over my body. I groaned. The match was hectic but I still managed to win it

Even though this all was going on, I had to keep my head cool when I was on the ring.

Tomorrow would be Monday night Raw but before that I would see my wife and daughter.

Galina was going to be pissed off when I was going to tell her this. Not to mention JoJo. How was I going to tell JoJo about Isabella?

"God dammit," I muttered. I sighed. Thinking too much wasn't going to solve anything. I needed some sleep.

I laid down on my bed. My phone went off. I took it from the nightstand and looked at it. Galina was calling on FaceTime. I sighed and picked up. Galina her smile faded when she saw my depressed look.

"What is wrong baby?" Galina asked. I shook my head.

"Just tired. Where is JoJo?" Galina looked at me.

"At Matt, Madison asked if she could stay over." I nodded. Galina smiled.

"I bet Matt is stuffing her with food," I said, chuckling. Galina shook her head.

"You and Matt are just the same." I shook my head.

"We just love food very much." Galina looked serious at me.

"When your home we need to talk Joe." I frowned.

"Okay." Galina nodded. I scratched my forehead.

"I'm going to bed then. I talk to you tomorrow," Galina said. I nodded.

"I love you Gal doll." Galina giggled.

"I love you too babe." Galina blew a kiss and hang up. I put my phone on the nightstand.

Kimber was still in my head. I didn't know what would come of this. How my family would react. How Galina would react? And how JoJo would react? JoJo would be happy  because she would have someone to play with. 

Me on the other hand? I didn't know if I should be happy or cry to be honest.