Chapter 13

Kimber POV

Since our little date a few days ago, I started to feel more comfortable around Joe. It was fun because I could be me.

Joe didn't bother my weird things. Sometimes it looked like he enjoyed them.

Since Fastlane in two days, I decided to surprise Joe with a massage. He was stressed out about his match.

Quietly I walked out of the bathroom. Joe was laying on his belly on the bed. I smiled.

As quick as possible I got on the bed and sat on him. Over his shoulder Joe looked at me. I smiled.

"What are you doing baby girl?" Joe asked. I traced the lines of his tattoo with my finger.

"Giving my man a massage." Joe his eyes lighten up.

"Well, I have to take me shirt off first." I nodded.

Joe took his shirt off. Gladly I helped him. Joe laid on his belly again.

I stroked his muscular back and arms. Joe closed his eyes. I took the massage oil and started massaging him.

"You are doing it good baby girl," Joe said. I smiled.

Softly I kissed the bruise on his back. Joe whimpered a little. Seeing the bruises on his back was horrible but it was his job.

Joe turned his head and looked at me. I bit my lip.

"Come daddy a little sugar," Joe said with an husky voice. I giggled.

His soft lips touched mine. I moaned. Joe smiled against my lips. He was loving very minute of it.

Just as Joe turned around, there was a knock on the door. Joe shook his head.

I wanted to get up but he held my hand.

"The person will go away," Joe whispered. I chuckled soft.

Joe kissed me again. His hand was under my shirt. I bit my lip as he played with my nipple.

"Kimber, I know you can hear me," Eva shouted. I sighed.

"You and Joe can do the love making tonight. Let me in!" Joe growled.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door. When I opened the door Eva was standing with Trinity and Nattie.

They were smirking. I leaned against the door frame.

"Hey girly!" They greeted. I smiled.

"Hello ladies," Joe said from behind me. I looked over my shoulder at him. Joe winked at me.

"We are going to steal your wife for a girls afternoon," Eva said. Joe looked at me.

"Hmm, for once I'll let it slide." I snickered.

"I'll get my purse," I said. They nodded. Joe walked behind me.

Two arms wrapped around my waist. Joe kissed my neck. I blushed.

"You need to wear some other clothes," Joe whispered in my hear.

"Why? There is nothing wrong with my shorts." Joe raised an eyebrow.

"It's too sexy and I don't want other men looking at my wife. I tend to get very jealous." I shook my head.

"If that's the case, I'll wear something else." Joe nodded.

Quickly I wore some jeans and left. Joe held my hand at the door. I looked at him.

"Be careful," Joe muttered as he kissed me. I kissed him back.

"I will. See you in a few." Joe nodded.

I left with the other's to go shopping. We stood in the elevator. Trinity looked at me.

"So, you are really his wife," Trinity said. I nodded.

"You can say that." Nattie smiled.

"I always thought he would marry Gal but when Jon told me I was surprised." I blinked.

"Don't worry, only my Jon, Dean, Colby as Joshua know it. They won't tell his parents." Relieved I sighed.

"And we three now, we can keep a secret," Nattie assured me. I smiled.

"Thank you."

The elevator reach the lobby. We walked out of the elevator when I saw my brother Dominic. I frowned.

"I'll be right back," I said and walked away.

I patted Dominic on his back. He turned around. I crossed my arms.

"What are you doing here Dom?" I asked. Nervously he scratched his neck.

"I need money and mama won't give me any," Dominic said. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't give you any too. How did you know in which hotel I am?" Dominic was a drug addict.

"Mama told me where you were but I didn't know which hotel. So I search around the place." I sighed.

"Go and check in rehab Dom." He sighed.

"I don't have the money for it." I rolled my eyes.

"Check in first. Then we will see the rest." Dominic nodded.

"Here is my room key, go and take a shower." He nodded.

"Thank you." I looked at him.

"Don't try and steal anything because my husband is in that room too." Dominic blinked.

"You found him?" I nodded.

"Yes I did. I'll see you when I get back." Dominic took my room key and walked to the elevator.

I joined the others again. Trinity wiggled her eyebrows.

"Who was that? An ex that wants you back?" Trinity teased. I chuckled.

"No, that was my brother." They nodded.

Quickly I texted Joe tell him that Dominic would take a shower in our room.

Joe POV

As I read Kimber her text, the door opened. I looked at a man who almost looked like her only in a male version and he had blond hair.

"You must be Dominic," I said. He nodded.

"Yes and you are?" I stuck my hand out.

"Joe, Kimber her husband. Nice to meet you." Dominic nodded and shook my hand.

Dominic didn't ask any questions about me and Kimber. The only thing he talked about was Isabella.

Apparently she was his favorite. I smiled when he told me about Isabella her baby days. Everything I sadly missed. But I was happy he was the father figure for her while I wasn't there.

After Dominic showered I gave him some clean clothes and threw the others away. Kimber told me not give him money so I didn't.

Dominic didn't ask for money. I looked at him before he left.

"Do I need to take you to a rehabilitation center?" I asked. Dominic shook his head.

"No thanks man." I raised eyebrow.

"Think about Isabella and Kimber. Not only them but also your mother." I noticed that the three women his life were his greatest weakness.

Dominic sighed. I took my car keys.

"Okay." That was all he said. We walked out of the hotel room to the elevator.

Although Kimber didn't really talk about her brother, I knew that she was worried.

I didn't like the fact that my wife was hurt or sad. Her worries were mine too. Kimber was a strong woman.

My respect for her gained more and more. Her life hasn't been easy but I was going to treat her like she deserved.

Kimber was now my everything, my queen.