Chapter 4

Before I let go of Izaya's hand, he pulled me-

No.

He yanked me closer to him. Close enough that you can barely fit four fingers between us, earning a small blush from me.

And then it happened..

Out of no where, a trash can came hurling torwards the place I stood just seconds ago, barely smacking against my small 5'0 frame, and my luggages.

"Shit" I whispered. I turned my head to see a tall, blonde male wearing a bartender suit.

"IIIII-ZAAAAA-YAAAAA-!!" The man boomed.

"Aww, Shizu-chan~! You almost hit the poor boy!" Izaya teased.

"Shut the hell up!!I told you to never show your face in Ikebukuro anymore! And how many times do I have to say it, my name is not Shizu-chan. IT'S SHIZUO HEIWAJIMA!!" The man, that I now know as Shizuo, yelled out. "Oh CRAP. I think I know this guy.. I'm pretty sure Kanra told me about this guy before coming out here too," I remembered.

Shizuo turned around and ripped out a lightpole out of the ground. My eyes widened at this person. Suddenly, Izaya grabbed my hand and ran, dragging me along with him, as well as my luggage and my bookbag on my back.

Abruptly, the pole that Shizuo had in his hands was now a few feet ahead of us. "Is he really that strong that he actually THREW the freakin' light pole at us?! Holy shit." I thought. 

Izaya then pulled me into a sharp left, hauling me to a set of stairs, making me almost trip. It took a while getting at the top of the stairs because of the luggages. 
Finally on top of the stairs, Izaya stopped infront of a dark oak wood door, that had a glass hole in the top middle of it to look through, and a welcome mat in front of it. I then realized that this was the door to my apartment. I quickly reached my hand to the back of my bookbag and grabbed the house key.

 I then unlocked the door to an average looking apartment. White walls, beige carpet, a white lamp next to it, a glass table, and a dark oak bookshelf that has a medium-sized flatscreen on top of it. "My god, this place is so bland. I should buy some anime posters and some mangas to fill this place up with more color. My brother may be awesome, but man does he suck when it comes to decorating something fun." I told myself.

I took off my shoes and walked towards the couch. Ignoring Izaya's presence entirely, I placed my luggage down next to it and tossed the bookbag from my back to the other side of the couch. Sitting down, I thank to whoever's watching me for helping Izaya and I outrun Shizuo somehow.

I puffed out the air I didn't know I was holding, closed my eyes, and laid my head back.

I heard something being put down into the ground and footsteps slowly getting closer to me, feeling the light that was on my eyes a few moments a go, gone. I opened my eyes, only to reveal a pair of auburn eyes staring at me, only inches away. 

I let out a small "ah!" noise, causing the owner of these auburn eyes to smirk at my reaction. "What's wrong Rei-kun? Are you not comfortable with how close I am to you~?" Izaya said in his usual mocking tone. A small grin appearing on his lips.

"Obviously. Now, I'm going to say this in the nicest possible way." I put on a fake smile before I continued. "Get the hell off of me."

"Ouch. I'm hurt Rei-kun~! But I'll do as you ask." The raven haired man said before getting off of me. I sighed as I grabbed my camping bookbag, stood up from my couch, and walked towards the kitchen where I pulled out the bags of food from the bag. I opened the cabinet, just to find bagged foods already in them. I sighed, thinking that my brother did all of this for me.