Chapter 5

If you go through a hard time, and you're wondering where Allah is..
Just remember, a teacher is always quiet during a test.
-Anon-

A.N: Sorry for not being active guys, it's summer vacation most of the time, I'm with my cousins and friends together and I really do not have the time to write, but I can't forget my dear readers ! Thank you for giving your precious time to read my story, it means a lot <3
Stay supportive~

Eric's POV:

"Talk I said! Why doing this? Why destroying your life?" the policeman asked Ranime.
I was watching the situation.
I knew my future has been destroyed already:
Losing Angela, the person I love, and losing all these years of study.
I knew it, the fact that selling drugs was something banned, but who cares?
It's not like I will disappoint someone by doing this. No one cares, and I don't too.
I needed money yeah. I needed to have fun.
My father died, then my mother got married to a rich man, but she died then.. she was sick, and that man.. ran away.
I remember having good time with his children, lol.
But I will live to get my revenge. I will sacrifice my life to ruin their life.
You'd maybe be asking who's paying my school bills.

The orphanage does.
No one knows about my story.

"I said answer! You committed a crime, student, you should talk"
But Ranime remained silent, lowering her gaze.
I could see how much angry she was.
"Ranime, you should tell them" I said

She gave me a fierce look, anger taking possession of ger body, then raised her hand to slap me but I grabbed her hand.

"I told you, you'll regret it" I whispered

Ranime's POV:

This jerk.. How can he do something like this?
What if they tell my mother?
What would she think of me?
What if she trusted them?
My father was still abroad, but What if he came and found her daughter in jail?
What if...

Suddenly, my mother came in, she had tears on her cheeks and had red eyes..
I felt bad.
"Who are you to bring my daughter here?"
"Your daughter committed a crime, she helped to sell.."
But my mother interrupted him:
"How dare you talk so lowly about my daughter?
"Then tell her please to say something" the policeman asked her
"What would she say? The girl is under shock, why can't you all get it? She was studying peacefully, then all of sudden, she's accused of a crime."
Then my mother put her hand on her head and someone gave her a chair to sit.

My mother didn't trust the rumors.. she trusted me first.

Then she stood up and gave a hard slap to Eric, after noticing his presence.
The guy lowered his gaze, lol how innocent.

"And this is for turning my daughter into a criminal"
"Mrs Furss, please hold back your personal feelings, or we'll have different consequences" the policeman said seriously.

Then my mother sat and they talked a lot... I participated too.

* * * * *

"We'll look more in this case, and tell you, the policeman told my mother. She can't be sleeping here so I will send some policemen to stay around your house and tell me your news until next week in the court"
"Okay.." my mother mumbled
She looked so damn worried, she had to be anyway.
But I was even more, I guess.
"The same for you Eric, some policemen will stay around the orphanage you're living in.
As for you both, you can meet an attorney.

What? Orphanage?
He's living there? I didn't know...
"Okay" we mumbled

* * * * *

"Ranime?" My mother whispered