Chapter 2 # Beginning #

Iana's POV

*sigh*

Another boring day...

I was walking home from school and just my luck it was about to rain.

"Geez just because the forecast said it might rain doesn't mean it has to be true." I said and began running home.

But before we continue.

Hi my name's Iana Shion, I'm 16 yrs old and go to your average boring highschool.

I live with my housemate Jessie who might be annoying sometimes but is still a good friend although

I live with my housemate Jessie who might be annoying sometimes but is still a good friend although...she acts like a mom to me sometimes which is okay, I guess?

she acts like a mom to me sometimes which is okay, I guess?

As for my parents, they are currently in Amsterdam working. They left the house to me and Jessie so I could still have a place to stay without pay.

"I'm back!"

"Took ya long enough, it's a good thing the rain didn't catch you." Jessie said walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah Yeah."

I walk up the stairs and enter my lovely paradise...

"My room!"

I jump on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

' *sigh* I wish something amazing would happen..life too dull to stay the same...'

"HEY IANA TIME FOR DINNER!"

"Coming!"

I jump off my bed and change into a pair of pair of shorts and a black and white tank top.

I jump or skip down the stairs and saw the table fully and deliciously prepared.

"Thanks for the food!" I shout and sat down on my chair and began eating.

"H-Hey?! wait for me!" Jessie said and hurriedly sat down and began eating with me.

After we ate dinner me and Jessie watched some T.V in the living room and suddenly the news came on.