Chapter 4

"Rukia!" Ichigo shot up from his sleeping position. His heart was racing, a bead of sweat rolled down his face, he was gasping for air.

"What is Ru...kia?" asked a voice.

"Yeah, and why do you keep yelling it in you sleep?" another voice asked. Ichigo looked up. He saw to arrancars. A boy with dark purple hair and a girl with long pastel pink hair.

"Wha- who are you?" he asked.

"We found you passed out on the ground and we took you to the safest place we could find." said the boy arrancar. Ichigo then remembers what had happened. He gasped.

"Rukia!"

"Ugh! What is with you and that word?" said the girl arrancar.

"I have to get back." he said, completely ignoring the two strangers. He tried standing up, using his Zanpaktoe to help him, but he fell back, wincing at the pain. His ankle must of been broken, he had a large gash on his back and leg, and his arm was in a bad condition as well.

"You can't get up now.You need more rest." said the purple haired arrancar.

"So, are you going to tell us what 'Rukia' is or what?" asked the girl arrancar, with an attitude. Ichigo thanked the arrancars for helping him and decided to tell them what happened. From the time he, Rukia, Orihime, Uryu, and Chad were at Uruhara's, till now.

The arrancars were quiet while they let Ichigo's information sink on. The pink haired arrancar broke the silence first.
"You should get some more rest."