Chapter 6- The stranger

After work I headed to my phone company and got a new number. I sent a text message to everyone to let them have my new number. I arrived at the elementary school where I see Saphira pouting and Liam smiling like he did something.

 I parked and walked over. "Liam what did you do?" I asked tapping my foot. He looked up and smiled sheepishly . "Saphira , honey whats wrong?" I asked bending down. " Liam said daddy dont love us." She said  and then the tear works started. I looked at Liam and shook my head in disappoint. I  saw his face held some sadness. I picked up Saphira and walked to the car with Liam holding my pant leg.

 I buckled them up and started to drive home. But then I  remember that we have no food for this week.  I headed to the store and I  parked the car.  I put Liam and Saphira in the cart and roamed around the store. When I saw someone that looked like Tom, but I  shook  it off and carried on . I bought a bunch of foods  and left.  

I  pulled into my driveway and saw a unfamiliar car there. I  pulled into my neighbors drive way. "Liam I want you  to take your sister and go inside Ms. Johns house and tell her to keep you guys there until I  come get you. " I said opening there doors. "Okay mummy! " Liam said. Liam helped Saphira out and held her hand to Ms.johns house. I  pulled out and parked into my drive way. Then I opened  my car door and opened  the trunk. And the stranger came out of their car  and I  saw....? What are you doing here? I  looked surprised at this mystery visiter.