Chapter 15

After the fight with Tom the night went by fast and we got out of their as soon as possible. I could tell people were whispering about the heated conversation . I didn't care what people thought of me or my children or my lifestyle. We left the venue and got in the car and drove to the hotel. The twins fell asleep in car, which was good because they had a long and dramatic night. 

There was complete and utter silence between me and Luke which was pretty annoying considering the fact that he wanted to start something with Tom. "Luke, talk to me! " I said turning to look at him. "Aidelinde, what do you want me to say?" Luke said. " I just want to discuss what happened back their , everything got crazy and I just want to clear the air before we go to sleep with unresolved problems. " I said not taking my eyes off of him. "Aidelinde, he got crazy with me and kept grabbing Saphira and she didn't want to go but he wouldn't listen." He said while running his hands in his hair. " I understand that Luke but why did you want to keep going at it when you knew it was finished?" I asked. " You didn't hear what he said about you." Luke said. "Well Luke then explain to me what he said , you know I can handled myself." I said. " I know, but... " He started talking . "But what?" I asked with great dismay . " He said that after I  disappear and go on tour again you're going to leave me for him and I just got so angry." Luke said as he gripped the steering wheel making his knuckles turn white.  "Luke you know thats not true, I would never leave you , I  love you so much. " I said. "I know thats why  almost punched him in the face but then you should up with Liam I know you wouldn't want that infront of the kids." He said. " Your right for thinking that but I wouldn't have cared if you did because Liam crushed Tom's foot and it was pretty funny. " I said while laughing. "When did he do that? " Luke asked surprised. "Remember when Liam randomly went to get some fruit punch, well he actually went over to Tom and whispered something in his ear which made Tom go white and stopped on his foot, I heard him let out a string of cuss words." I said while smiling. 

 After talking and laughing for 20 minutes when finally arrived at the hotel. We gathered the twins and put them to bed. They we decided tomorrow we would go to my parents house and tell them the news of my engagement. We headed to bed and fell asleep to the sound of nothing .