Chapter 20( Wedding Planning)

Short Author's Note:  Hey guys , thanks so much for the comments and the sympathy. Its been ruff since we just had back her ashes today. I thought i would update today on the behalf of her. Just a reminder the comment section is for positive comments or questions. ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOUT-OUT: TO MOCHI LALA , WE MISS YOU GIRL!!!!!!!:)

I woke up the next morning to my cell phone ringing. I looked at the clock it 7:30am. I  looked at the caller ID . It was Lauren. "Hello?, lauren whats going on?" I asked as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. " Aidelinde, good morning, its time to plan for your wedding. " She said all cheery. " Oh, thats today !, but why so early though. " I asked. " Remember the saying Aide " early bird, get the worm. " She said. " Yea, yea what time are you coming?" I asked looking at the clock. " At 8 sharp! " She said. "Okay, we are going dress shopping right?" I asked. " Yea, then you and Luke are planning the rest of your wedding, you know your getting married on May 18. " She said. "I know , I  know, well I have to go bye." I said. " Bye." She responded. 

 I got up and took a quick shower. I put on some sweatpants and a loose shirt and some sneakers. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I noticed on the counter, that Luke took the twins to my parents and he and my brother went tux shopping. I threw the apple away when the door bell rang.  I walked out and got in the car and the song The Hands to Myself came on . After the song ended , we arrived at the dress shop. * skip trying on dresses*" Hey lauren I find the perfect dress." I said. " Really, let me see!" Lauren exclaimed.  I walked out and Lauren gasped and smiled. We bought the dress and went to a little cafe down the street. We just talked about life and stuff.