The Escape

It had just been a bright sunny day the time Lelouch faked his death since now getting the 'Code' from his father side giving him immortality he escaped from their cleches since being left in Lloyd's office to be studied. Yes it did hurt Lelouch he had to leave Nanully behind but is pitty feelings would have to be pushed aside since he knew she was safe with Suzaku as her knight. It was hard to let all he had go to waste, family, friends, a love one he never told the truth too.

Lelouch ran as fast as his legs could get him to till he herd a familiar voice apporach the room so looked around quickly where to hide for the time before to escape. Lelouch saw extra clothes so slipped his crimsom blood stained clothes off putting on the extra clothing quickly then put the straw hat on putting it over his face as he walked by the door. Though they grew suspicious of who he was so placed a hand on the males shoulder "Hello sir, who are you?" Cécile asked looking at Lelouch who tensed up but looked over "Hm...You'll be of good help" Lelouch muttered his lips starting to curl the ends of his lips before taking the hat off "As Lelouch Vi Brittannia I order you to get me out at all cost" Lelouch ordered both his eyes going a light magenta his geass activating. As soon as the red surrounded her eyes Cécile nodded walking out the door leading Lelouch along. He smirked putting the hat back on keeping his head down. His confidence high he was gonna make it out to meet up to C2 to get out.

"Please excuse us Lloyd" She said in a emotionless tone nudging him aside leading Lelouch pass him which Lloyd raised a brow trying to get a peek under the hat. Cécile stopped "I need the keys" She said which Lloyd grew suspicious tilting his head "May I ask why?" He asked walking up to her "I need to help this young man outside" She responded before taking the keys from Lloyd walking away with Lelouch happily following along till a alarm went setting off. The loud echoing beeping striking a pain in Lelouch's ears making him cringe in pain making a soft groan leave his lips. "The body is gone!" A random man yelled making Lelouch, take the keys to make a run for it outside.

Lelouch found a Knightmare finally taking Glasglow going inside starting it up quickly. He drove it off but since being chased down it wasn't long till the Glasglow was giving in which Lelouch panicked he felt stuck. He was to in panick to think of a plan before C2 came out opening it "Lets go!" She yelled taking his ha d running away through the forest. Lelouch's dark purple eyes widen as he followed along, taking in deep breaths into his lungs watching them pass trees. Mostly all Lelouch could hear was his own heart racing, and loud breathing till they found a carriage, and driver. C2 was thrown onto the bail of hay while Lelouch pushed the man off taking the horse "Ya!" He yelled whipping the reins making the horse rush off. C2 grabbed the wood tightly pulling her face to look at Lelouch "L-Lelouch slow down!" She yelled at him which Lelouch finally gaining his some what sanity back "S-Sorry" He yanked the horse back a bit making it go slower "I....I had never been so scared sure I remember now I'm immortal but still, I just got a bit nervous about just running out there giving away my identity completly...." Lelouch muttered before the two continued. C2, taking out a piece of paper out bored so made a paper crane she learned from Lelouch. "I said geass is the power of a king that would condem you to a life of solitude. I don't think thats quite right. Right, Lelouch?" She tilted her head back from the light to have her gold eyes peek back to Lelouch who smirked "Yes you are correct C2, now lets just go find a new home"
Lelouch said but in a little disapointment in his voice since really their was one person he'd rather be with most. "Kallen....." He muttered sighing a bit missing the feeling of her lips, or even the memory of her smile. Lelouch sighed the name mocking him in his head trying to push it aside but it only made it worse. "Are you okay Lelouch? You seem distress...?" She asked

"No..I'm alright, Cc"