One

□Dirk□

It was Tuesday and one of his shirts was missing again. This had been happening for a while. Every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday one of his shirts would go missing and the next day it would appear a the bottom of his hamper. He asked Dave about it once only to receive a slight shrug as he drew something in one of his many sketchbooks.

It was that one sketchbook he didn't have labeled. Dave is a relatively neat person. His half of the room was always kept tidy and most of his possessions have labels on them. Not this though. It was the only one he didn't label and that made Dirk want to know. Maybe even more then he wanted to know about the disappearance of his shirts.

Dave was out with Rose today just like every Tuesday in the summer so he couldn't ask him. Its not like he would get an answer anyway. His twin had been a bit distant since puberty and that meant very little verbal communication came from the aviator clad brother.

He grabbed a random shirt out of the closet and threw it on before going into the living room to see if Bro needed help with any smuppets or robotics.

■Dave■

Dave spread the red liquid over his pale lips in Rose's mirror as she sat on the bed flipping through the sketchbook. The one he wouldn't let out of his sight. The only object in his life that wasn't labeled.

Hell he even labeled his brothers once and gave each and every single one of those gog awful smuppets a label holding a name. Dave closed the tube labled 404 Scarlet Blossom and walked quietly to her bed. She stopped on one of his newer drawings and glanced at him.

"They just get dirtier and dirtier don't they?" She asked smoothing some of her hair behind her ear.

"Dirtier and dirtier," he said letting his now reddened lips twitch into a smirk.

"What would he say if he saw the way you draw him?" She asked tracing the outline of the drawing with her fingernail.

"Probably something along the lines of: KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!" He said looking at the page.

"About you or the drawings," she teased slightly.

"Both," he said. He pulled his shades down to get a better look at his masterpiece. He was in the desk chair with his pointed shades askew and his head thrown back in ecstasy. The sketch was only from the hips up but that just seemed to make it dirtier.

"Its almost seven are you staying for dinner?" The girl asked handing him the now closed sketchbook. He shook his head and wiped away the red on his lips with a wipe. He grabbed his red hoodie and zipped it up over one of Dirk's shirts. He had to get home soon anyway.