Four

°None°

Dirk picked up the two books and starred at them before putting them in the satchel and leaving it. Dave didn't want him to see it and he would respect that for as long as he could.

Bro watched through the opened door and was surprised at Dirk. Usually the taller twin would have jumped at the chance to find out someone's secret. Bro would have to leave in about an hour to visit D in California. On that note Dave walked through the door panting.

"Hey guys did one of your dates leave this? Adalyne uses flavored gloss," Dirk said walking out of the room holding up a tube of 404 Scarlet Blossom lipstick. Dave gasped and made a grab for the tube only for Dirk to smirk and slip it in his pocket.
°
That night was a storm. Dirk sat on his bed shaking as he typed out a text on his dying phone. He sent it just before the stupid thing died. He was alone. Dirk was asleep on the couch in the living room and Bro was in California with D.

He didn't have his lipstick and his headphones were missing. The thunder slammed from outside making tears run down his cheeks from under his shades.

Dirk woke up to his phone ringing and he groggily hit the answer button,"whats so important that you have to call at two in the morning?"he asked glancing at the time displayed on his iShades.

"You have to give Dave his lipstick!" D and Bro yelled from the other end.

"Why its just one of his little dates makeup?" He yawned and thunder banged from outside.

"No its not!"D screeched angrily.

Bro sighed in the background,"its his and we are forcing this out of the closet because he needs it".

"Usually one of us handles this but we won't be back until Friday night!" D yelled sounding hectic.

"You need to be with him. He is scared of thunder. Put the lipstick on him and just let him suck on your neck or your fingers," Bro said and hung up. Dirk thew his phone on the coffee table and flashstepped to their room where he found Dave curled in on himself crying.

He crwled on the bed reaching into his pocket and opening the tube. He grabbed his twin's chin and spread the pretty red color over his lips. He closed the tube and put it on the bedside table before pulling his smaller twin into his arms and tucking his head into his neck.

Dave sobbed and attached his lips to the base of Dirk's neck and nibbled before sucking softly and running his tongue along the warm skin. The fell asleep like that...