Six

°None°

Friday night Bro and D walked into the thickest most awkward sexual tention you could imagine. Dave and Dirk were on opposite ends of the couch. Dirk had a almost gone hicky presumably from the thunderstorm.

Dave had on one of his women's turtlenecks and a pair of red booty shorts. Dirk was surfing channels with a bottle of orange pop in his hand. Dave was painting his toenails with his headphones on and his phone opened to a playlist on youtube.

Fortunately D and Bro had a plan for this and smirked before locking lips. Bro pushed hi against the back of the couch startling the twins. Dave already knowing of their relationship blushed and looked away only to glance back befire flashstepping to he and Dirk's room.

Dirk however frowned and left the apartment. Bro and D told Dave they were going to dinner and he smiled slightly at them wishing them a good time.
°
Dirk came back angry. Dave was in the kitchen and asked him what was wrong only to get yelled at,"Shut up! You just know everything about everything don't you!" He screamed.

"I didn't fucking do anything to you dammit!" Dave yelled slamming the bottle of apple juice down on the counter.

"Its all your fault you basterd!" Dirk pushed him into the fridge.

"What the fuck is my fault huh?! For three years I have had a crush on my twin for three years going! Fucking wrote every fantasy in this notebook!" A red notebook hit Dirk's chest,"drew them in this!" A sketchbook hit him next,"felt so fucking angry at myself because of it!"

"Thats not my fault!" Dirk hissed and Dave was gone to their room. Dirk looked at the two books and leaned against the counter. He started reading. Every fantasy had a picture in the sketchbook book but then he got to to the last page with a sketch on it.

There wasn't a story for this one. It was jut the two of them kissing. Dave was in a long white and red dress and Dirk was in a suit with an orange tie. A bouquet of red and orange roses lay at their feet on top of two words that brought tears to his eyes as he repeated them aloud.

"I do..."