Two

■Dave■

As soon as he walked in the door Dirk looked up at him,"Have you seen my hat shirt? The one with the half sleeves?" He asked. He had a red Smuppet in his hand that he was sewing together. Bro looked out the kitchen window at the twins. Dave shrugged and walked into their shared room.

He tossed off his hoodie and flopped on his bed pulling the sketchbook out of his bag. Smuppets became way less creepy and gross and his drawing became more creepy amd gross. He looked around for his colored pencils. They weren't in their normal spot. He doesn't misplace things. Ever.

He closed his book tossed it on the bed and ran out of the room forgetting to put on the hoodie. He tackled his spiky headed twin to the ground and held him down by the shoulders.

"Where are my pencils?" he hissed looking down at the boy.

"On the table!"he said holding his hands up in mock surrender then furrowed his eyebrows, "is that my shirt?"

Dave gasped and pulled back,"I just grabbed a shirt out of the closet and threw it on without looking. I'll take it off,"he said trying to play it off as he climbed off his brother.

"Why are you wearing it though? Isn't that a bit weird?" Dirk's off and on girlfriend Adalyne asked from the couch,"only Dirk and I should wear his clothes". She was a whore and everyone but Dirk knew it. Dirk wouldn't fuck her and that's why she always came back.

▪Bro▪

Bro watched from the kitchen and Dave got angry. The aviator clad twin had come to he and Rose last year and told them about his love for his brother. Bro had grinned and ruffled his hair saying that he had to call D and tell him.

A month later he found Dave and Rose doing each other's makeup in her room. Dave was wearing a dark jean skirt and one of dirks black tank tops with the orange hat on it. He supported him fully and built a compartment under the boy's bed for the girls clothing.

Two weeks later Rose dragged a meek looking Dave up to him by the wrist and forced him to show that one unlabeled sketchbook