Bonnie X Reader

You were the security of Fazbear Pizzeria you always watch does stupid animatronics (don't worry I like them they are not stupid ) it was 12:34am and they already started to move "shit where's bonnie" you saw bonnie in the left door you tried to close it in time but he got in "shit" you look at the animatronic and it was looking at you "soo the night guard is a girl that's great" he said with a smile that creep the shit out of you "p-please don't stuff me to a suit I swear i'll do anything you want" he looked surprise "anything" and again he made that smile you saw some purple smoke covering the whole office making you blind then the smoke vanish leaving you confused when you look up you saw a man with long purple hair and a waiter oufit with purple bunny ears "b-bonnie" he nodded "yes darling is me bonnie" he smile and got closer to you you could feel hes breath in your ear he whisper "you know I want to do something really naughty" your eyes winded and suddedly you were push in the taple everything was in the floor you didn't even notice "I don't want to do this" you said scared he smirk and said "so you rather die" you stayed silent so he started kissing your neck and nibbling on it making you moan he rip your uniform leaving you with your panties and bra he look over your body licking hes lips he unclip your bra and started massaging them roughly you moan by hes cold touch he suck your left nipple while rubbing the other one then he gave the right nipple the same treatment you moan louder that was music to hes ears he keep playing with your breast "aahaah b-bonnie aahaa s-stop" "you don't sound like you want me to stop" he thrusted a finger in you you didn't even notice that he took your panties of you moan by the strange feeling but god did it feelt good you moan non-stop he thrusted a fourth finger in you "mmm so wet for me" he speed up goin in a inhuman speed you cum in hes fingers for the third time he lick hes fingers clean tasting you "mm so sweet" you had a face of wtf dude he went down to your womanhood sucking and licking your clit you shiver under hes touch making him chuckled a bit he took hes uniform of revealing hes nice six pack then hes pants revealing a big bulge in hes boxers he took the boxers of letting free hes 9 inch member you gulp seeing it "don't worry it won't eat you" ( no kidding sherlock ) he grab your waist and with no warning he thrusted hes member in you you scream in pain he thrusted like and wild animal non-stop you scream and cried louder you felt how the blood run down you thigh "agh y-you so t-tight your squeenzing me aahaha" he moan you couldn't stand the pain you started crying all that was heard was bonnies moans and your sobs he keep thrusting in and out of you he hit your G-spot making you scream more he hit that spot over and over again you cum on hes member seconds later he cum inside of you you moan loudly he pulled out grabbing he clothing and leaving you were a panting mess it was only 2:00am suddendly you saw freddy in the right door "are you ready for freddy"

There's gonna be a second part tell me if you like it or you can tell me what character to do next

Love ya all

Blackmist out!!! Brofist