Jeremy X Reader

You and jeremy were together as a couple and you were very happy with him "ugh I'm to tired to go to work" jeremy look ar you "okay then miss I want to be lazy today want you want to do" he laughts "uh..oh I want to eat" he smiles "breakfeast is down stairs in the dinning room c'mon" he held hes hand and help you up you went running straight to the dinning room sitting in the chair then jeremy came there was pancakes eggs and bacon and toast with jam "yes I love you" pounce on him and kiss him on the lips he blush slightly then kiss back he hold you tightly you parted "I don't want the food cold let's eat" you sit down and ate breakfeast with him

~That night~

Jeremy push you down the bed and kiss you passionatly you tangled your fingers in hes hair he slide hes hand inside your shirt and bra starting to massage your breast roughly "aaah" you moan in the kiss he moan feeling hes pants tighten more you took hes pants out and shirt leaving him in hes underware he parted from the kiss and ripp your clothes leaving you naked you bite your bottom lip he kiss and suck your neck you moan he then rubb your clit roughly "aahaa j-jeremy aahhaa" you moan loudly jeremy was over the edge he kiss you in the lips and slam hes member into you scream loudly he waited for you to adjust when you nodded he thrusted into you fast and hard you moan loudly "aahaaa jeremy" "mmm aah (Y/N)" jeremy hit your G-spot making you scream in pleasure he stopped in your G-spot you whined "why did you stop" he smiled he started to suck your nipples and massage them you moan feeling hes member grow in your G-spot you arched your back and moan loudly then he started to move again you hold him tightly "aahaa j-jeremy" he moan a little and went faster sweat dripping from hes forehead you moan feeling close to climax "aaha I'm about to c-cum" jeremy went faster "me to" he groan you both cum together screaming each others name he thrusted a few more times and pulled out he embrace you and kiss your forehead and lips "I love you (Y/N)" you smiled "I love you to"

I'll be making more with time hope you enjoy

Love you my little weirdos as I'm one

Blackmist out!!! Brofist