Phone guy X Reader

You were relaxing in your office with your favorite fan and the phone guy you left a moment to the bathroom when you came back you found a man sitting on your desk with a phone for a head it took you sometime to know that it was phone guy and it actually was a guy now funny isn't to make sure it was him you asked "who are you" you said the phone guy looked at you "well (Y/N) you don't remember I'm the phone guy" you were clear on your every thought he was the phone guy "it can't be" you said shocked he then suddendly push you to the floor you whimper in pain he then rip your pants and panties he unzip hes pants and took hes underware of without any warning he slam hes member inside of you you scream in pain he thrusted fast and hard on you "mmm aaahaa your so t-tight" he said he keep thrusting in and out of you non-stop you felt close to cum "aaahaa it h-hurts" with another thrust you cum into hes member he moan and grab your legs thrusting deeper and hitting your G-spot inmedeatly you scream hes name "aaahaaaha p-phone guy aahahaa" he keep thrusting in a inhuman speed hitting it over and over you felt close "aahaha Phone guy aahaha" you came in a few sec he came to releasing it in your mouth he put hes pants on and left the office you were a panting and sweating mess "oh look what we have here" you look over to see purple man standing by the door smirking evily at you he close all the doors and lights "let me show you how a real man does it"

Hope you like sorry if it was a bit short or fast

Love you all

Blackmist out!!! Brofist