They were stuck in a broken elevator*^▁^*

The knb characters go to the mall and unfortunately when it was their turn to use the elevator it doesn't function so it means they were stuck in there

MIDORIMA:WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!NANODAYO!!!!!

TEPPEI:*pats Midorima's head*Don't be sad,Let's just have some FUN~*smiles childishly*

AOMINE:How can we have some FUN~ if i am stuck in a elevator with a flat chested girl*points at Riko*

RIKO:*deadly aura + big anime vein*YOU BASTARD!!!!!!DON'T RUB IT ON MY FACE*slaps someone using her giant paper fan*

MIDORIMA:Stop copying Teppei-senpai's tone when you are saying the word fun

KISE:YUP!!*nods*So Gross,Aominecchii!!

AOMINE:SHUT UP!!!!!!

Due to electricity loss Riko didn't know the person that she hit using that paper fan.

TEPPEI:I wonder where did Riko get that fan???hmmm nevermind*smiles*

RIKO:AHOMINE!!!YOU PERVERT!!!!*continously slaps someone*

AOMINE:uhmmmmmm actually you are not hitting me

KAGAMI:Of course coach can't hit you,she can't even SEE you

AOMINE:TAN IS SEXXYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:I can't see my foods*grabs something*

MIDORIMA:Thats my lucky item!!!!!nanodayo!!!!GIVE IT BACK!!!!!*pulls his lucky item away from Murasakibara*

MURASAKIBARA:*grabs something again*

MIDORIMA:ACKKKK!!!!LET GO OF MY HEAD!!!!!

AOMINE:Titans be like..*facepalm*

KAGAMI:Is it just me or coach really keep quite????

TEPPEI::FUNNNNN~!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:SHUT UP!!!!!!

AOMINE:Are you a idiot Murasakibara????Don't emit that aura of yours because they can't even see it so how are you suppose to scare them??

MURASAKIBARA:EHhhhh you said that no one can't see it but how did you know???

KAGAMI:He can see it because he is as black as that aura himself!!!!!!

AOMINE:HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!BAKAGAMI!!!!I AM TAN!!!TAN!!!NOT BLACK!!!*points at his skin*

KAGAMI:I can't see you~

AOMINE:ARGHHHHH!!!!WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!WHERE IS JUSTICE!!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:NANODAYOOOOO!!!!!!!

MIDORIMA:STOP ACTING LIKE ME!!!!NANODAYO!!!!!!

MURASAKIBARA:I thought Aominechin is copying your line that's why i add the missing line

AOMINE:Arggghhhh!!!!When did you get the idea that I was copying that MEGANE!!!*points his index finger to Midorima*

RIKO:H-HEY now is not the t-time to p-poke me like that!!!!*trembles*

AOMINE:UGHHHH ELECTRICITY PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

TEPPEI:HAHAHA EVERYONE IS HAVING SOME FUN~ YEY!!!!!*throws his hand in the air*

MURASAKIBARA:Ohh other thing,I am not the one who emits that aura

AOMINE:I can still feel that aura and it is creeping me out NOW!!!ehh it's not yours??

KAGAMI:Uh oh Aomine's brain is malfunctioning again

TEPPEI:Hmmm do you need help Aomine san