Midorima's Unlucky Dayˋ﹏ˊ

Midorima is going to the shop where he regularly buy his lucky items.

MIDORIMA:*opens the door of the shop*It's odd nanodayo.Sasake-san(the owner) always greeted me and ask what i need hmm i wonder where he is.

Midorima walks around the shop to find what he needs today when suddenly....

MIDORIMA:KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

A fake Sasake's head was thrown at him.

MIDORIMA:W-where the hell did this came from???!!!*pokes the fake head using his feet*I-is someone h-here???

Strong wind blows on him.

MIDORIMA:KYAAAAAA!!!!!*runs toward the other part of the shop*

~The Truth~

TAKAO:WHAHAHAHA!!!!Shin-chan goes "KYAAAAA!!!"

KISE:Takaocchii don't be so loud he might discover us ssu!!

AKASHI:If we use Sasake's real head,we might get more funny expressions from him

MURASAKIBARA:Getting Sasake's real head is tiring*nom*

AOMINE:Let's stop talking about getting Sasake's real head.....It's creeping me out.By the way Tetsu you really did a great job*peace sign*

TAKAO:He really didn't notice that you were holding a electric fan near him!

AOMINE:He is a real idiot.He didn't notice you even though you were carrying that fan*facepalm*

AKASHI:Says the one who always go"Kyaa" when seeing Tetsuya

TAKAO:Guys cut it!!Let's start prank two!!

~Back to Midorima~

MIDORIMA:Huh??What is this manequin doing here??It's my first time seeing this...hmmm....maybe it's a new item which he sells*grabs the manequin's shoulder and turn it around to face him*KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*runs toward the other part of the shop*

~The Truth~

AKASHI:Putting Daiki's picture in that manequin is a big help.

KUROKO:PFFFTTT...

AOMINE:WHAHA....PFFFTT....HAHA..PFFFT.

TAKAO:*cough,cough*Pfft.

MURASAKIBARA:*nom*

AKASHI:Why do all of you hold your laughter??*death glare*

MURASAKIBARA:They use Aka-chins picture instead of Aomine-chin's picture*nom*

Sounds of scissors snipping and scary shouts echoed through the shop

MIDORIMA:I just saw Akashi's face pasted on the manequin and now i was hearing snipping scissor!!!!!This is really creeping me out!!I just buy my lucky item on the other shop!!*runs to the exit*

~Outside the shop~

MIDORIMA:TAKAO!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!

TAKAO:Ahhh,*sweatdrop*ehhh Y-yuki-chan asked me to close your scenario*nods*yes yes i will be closing your scenario*smiles*

MIDORIMA:YUKI WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????!!!!WHAT'S WITH THIS SCENARIO!!!

YUKI:ohhhh i just ran out of ideas that's why this one turn out like this

TAKAO:S-should i close it??

YUKI:Go Ahead*walks out*

TAKAO:See you on Yuki—STOP GLARING AT ME SHIN-CHAN!!

MIDORIMA:*explain to me now glare*

TAKAO:SEE YOU ON YUKI-CHAN'S NEXT UPDATE!*runs fast*

MIDORIMA:TAKAOOOOOOO!!!!*runs after Takao