Day 4: the new class pet

Mr. Slades pov

I grade the papers and smile as I noticed 98% of my class has passed and will be in class 2 with a different teacher. There are only 2 classes. One is an introduction to manners and obedience and the other is for learning about being turned into a vampire if their master chooses to turn them.

I look at the new class list and see I only have 6 students for this class.

Looking at all their files I stop at one who catches my eye.

Keeley Rose Ventasy
Age: 17
Hair color: red
Eye color: Dual: one light blue the other dark blue.
Fears: afraid of the dark, dying, heights, and drowning.

Man this girl is afraid of more things than anyother girl in my class.

The door opens just as the bell rings and my new students walk in. "Good morning class" I smile showing my fangs. Some of the girls shiver in fear. "Please take a seat anywhere you feel comfortable at." I gesture standing up. I notice keeley walking all the way towards the back sitting in the desk in the further left corner. She looks uncomfortable and I didn't miss all the bruises, cuts and whip lashings on her. Blood is here and there on her body and she looks down.

"This class is to teach you about what makes a proper pet and obedience" I explain.

Keeleys pov

Mr. Slades name was written on the board in red letters. He passed out a notebook to all of us and a sharpie along with a pencil. "Please write your name on these notebooks and write down what you think makes a great pet for a vampire, please use details from the speech I have just given you" and he sits behind his desk. Freezing I realize I hadn't even listened to his speech.

Writing my name in script on my light purple notebook I open it up and begin writing with my pencil.

'It is wrong to be kidnapped and sold off as a pet to a pathetic leech. You vampires ruined all these people's lives and now your trying to break us and teach us how to be a suitable pet? I will escape every chance I get and that's a promise. You can break my body but you can't break my spirit.' With that I sign my name and rip the paper out of my notebook fiercely.

I set it ontop of my notebook and glare straight at mr. Slade.

Slades pov

I smirk as I see keeley sending me a furious glare. Surely Damien or vil is the one In charge of breaking her mischievous spirit.

"Alright it's been 20 minutes let me have your papers" I say and stand up collecting them all. I unnoticeable put keeleys on top and smirk it'll be fun reading hers.