Meeting The Victorious Gang

Penn's P.O.V

"We are now landing at Los Angeles Airport. Have a nice day."
I smiled as I felt the plane land. I couldn't wait to see what LA was like.
I unboarded the plane with Rippen, however. I guess he wasn't going to let me wander the streets by myself or something.
"Uncle Rippen, over here!"
Rippen pulled me over to a waiting area and I caught sight of six teenagers. One was a brunette girl with tan skin. She was wearing a floral-print tanktop, blue jeans, and black boots.
Another was a girl with hair as red as a red velvet cupcake. She was wearing a silver glittery tanktop, short-shorts, and black Converse.
The third girl was pale and wore all black. Ever her hair was black.
Talk about goth, I thought.
There were three boys there as well.
The first was an African-American wearing a red jersey, black shorts, and red Jordans.
The second boy was a bit pale and had curly black hair and glasses. He was wearing a white-and-blue flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans, and black Nikes.
The third boy had black hair, deep brown eyes, and looked completely uninterested. He wore a black leather jacket, a black shirt, black jeans, and black shoes.
"Penny," Rippen introduced, "meet Tori Vega, Cat Valentine, Andre Harris, Robbie Shapiro, Beck Oliver, and my lovely goth niece, Jade West."
"...Jade kinda looks like she wants to kill me," I noted.
"Yeah, she always looks like that," Tori informed.
The redhaired girl, Cat Valentine, began giggling.
"What's so funny?"
"I thinking about bunnies farting glitter," she giggled.
I looked at Jade.
"Don't ask," the goth said flatly.
This is gonna be a long day...