This Stray Heart

Bille Joe's POV

I look at the sky. I mentally slap myself.

"Billie Joe you idiot," I say aloud.

"What did you do this time?" I hear Mike ask. I sit up and watch Mike sit next to me.

"C'mon tell Mikey all your problems," he says in a weird voice.

"I almost kissed her." I say in a monotone voice. I stare straight ahead. Mike holds his breath.

"Who?" Mike says.

"Juliet." I say softly, running a hand through my hair.

"Oh. Why are you beating yourself up? You ALMOST you didn't. Stop sweating." Mike said too calmly.

"Calm down. Dude I almost cheated on Adrianne! You expect me to calm down?"

"Why did you almost kiss her?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. C'mon tell me."

"I tackled her and- and I- I don't know what came over me." I say stuttering.

"Sorry dude," he said patting my back.

"I have to go apologize." I say standing up.

"Alright, your funeral." Mike says while throwing up his hands.

"Y'know I can live that," I say turning around. I fumble with my hands as I walk towards Juliet's bus. I begin to knock but the door flies open. A very angry looking lion walks out.

"Wait, Andy!" Juliet says chasing after him.

"What? What are those bruises from?" He asks. She looks at her feet.

"Dragonfly," he wipes a tear," I'm going. Call me when you trust me again." She nods. He begins to walk away. She slowly lifts her head and looks at me. She walks over.

"Everything alright?" I ask.

"Yeah," she chuckles," sorry you had to see that." Motioning towards Andy's car.

"It fine. I've had my share of those moments too. How long have you been dating?"

"6 months." She says smiling. Apparently they're serious.

"I just came over to apologize for the heart attack and the tackle. Obviously it got you into some trouble." I say.

"It's fine. I had fun yesterday. Thank you."

"Alright. Alright," I scratch the back of my neck," um- I'm going to go. Uh- bye." I say. I turn a round and walk away. I hear a door shut. I decided to take a walk.

~Later~
Juliet's POV

I finish my makeup for stage. I walk out of the bus and towards the arena. I hear footsteps I turn to see the rest of my band.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Hey." The reply in unison.

"What are you talking about?"

"Set." My brother, Tommy, says.

"Yeah. What is it?" My drummer asks.

"Heart Song, Don't Let Me Down, The Answer, Let it Ride, Eyes On You, Butterflies and To Die For." I say keeping Billie in mind. I keep getting butterflies around him. I know it's bad to like a married a man. I won't act on my feelings I'll keep them locked up in my heart.

"Sounds good," my bassist adds.

I turn around and come face to face with Tre. I throw my hands over my mouth.

"You've got to stop doing that." I say shoving his shoulder.

"Sorry. I was opening the door and you just happened to be there." He say smugly. I push my way through the door. I walk backstage

"Hey, Juju." Billie says.

"Hey Billie."

"Good luck on your set tonight."

"Thanks. You too. You gonna watch the set." I say motioning towards the stage. I'm pulled away towards the stage. I'm handed a mic and pushed. I turn around to see Billie give 2 thumbs up.

"Hi. We are Automatic Loveletter." I say. I start singing Heart Song.

"Hey babe, I got my eye on you.
Standing there on Baker avenue,
I'm walking dead, I'll be shot down,
Love at first sight ain't a messin' around, you take my hand,
Lead me to dance, Cinderella's story ends with a kiss, Lights gone on, its last call, maybe next time I'll look before I fall,
That's when you shot through my heart,
(woah)
You had me right from the start,
(Woah)
A critical shot to the heart,
(Woah)
Now my whole worlds falling apart,
(Woah)
Cause you shot right through the heart.
Your satisfaction no guarantee, all I know is I feel you in me, I look around this place is a mess, I feel the air through the wholes in my dress, its so cold, here in my soul, and you'll never now how far I let you go downtown, love never lasts, and there's no way you can prepare for the crash (I don't feel like typing the rest. So...Google it. Anyway back to the story)."

I feel eyes boring into me. I turn and see Billie. I wink at him. How much longer is this tour?

~Later~
Billie's POV

Juliet finished her set and she was amazing. We just finished ours and I'm all sweaty. I walk into the green room and see Juliet passed out on the couch. I'm not sure why I called her JuJu earlier. It just felt right. I pick her up bridal style and begin to bring her back to the bus.

"Oh Billie!" I hear a woman say. I think it's Adrianne but I'm scared to find out. I slowly turn around. There's Adrianne. Perfect.

"Who's that?" She said pointing at my- I mean Juliet.

"Juliet. She was asleep. I didn't want to wake her. I'm gonna carry her back to her bus Ill be right back." I say. She nods. I walk into Juliet's bus and shut the door behind me. I carry her to the bunks. I set her down in hers and tuck her in. I begin to walk away but she grabs my wrist.

"Thank you." She murmurs.

"No problem, Juju." I say and kiss her forehead. I walk back out.

"You took long enough." Adrianne complains.

"Sorry had to figure which one was her's." I say kissing her.

"It's ok."

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I missed you."

"No. Really why'd you come," I say with a poker face. Me and Adrianne were having some issues.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"About-