This Stray Heart

Billie's POV

"Andy! Andy calm down!" I wake up to hear screaming.

"Calm down! You expect me to calm down! What in the world was that!"

"Nothing. He was comforting me! Something you haven't been doing a lot of!" She yells back. I get up.

"Dragonfly, you know that my band just hit it big!"

"I've told you relentlessly I'm proud of you! You've never said it to me!"

"Never?" He asked softly.

"Not once." She whispers. I pull the curtain back slightly to watch.

"Oh Dragonfly." He went to give her a hug back she stepped back.

"Get out. Don't come back. Ever."

"Juliet," he says pleading.

"Out." He walks out. I look at my feet. I hear the door shut. I walk in. She is staring at the ground.

"Juju?" I ask cautiously. She looks at me tears streaming before running out of the bus. I chase after her. She's fast. I finally reach her and grab her waist. She kicks and hits my chest.

"Let me go! Let go of me! Billie Joe Armstrong!" She starts sobbing into my shoulder.

"Hush...shush. You're ok. You're ok." I pick her up and carry her back to my bus. I lay her on the couch. She is passed out. I grab clothes and take a cold shower. 

~Later~

Juliet's POV

I wake up to the sound of water running. I hear singing. I slowly get up and put my ear to the door. Billie is singing Fade Away. I feel butterflies. I hear the tap shut of. I scurrying over to the couch and lay back down. I shut my eyes as he opened the door. I feel the couch dip down. He strokes my hair. I slowly open my eyes and raise my head. I look at him.

"Did I ever tell you how proud I am of you?" Billie asks.

"No." I say shaking my head.

"Ok. I'm so freakin' proud of you. I can't stand it. Juliet I think I like you. More than a friend." He says looking straight into my eyes. I hide a squeal.

"Billie Joe Armstrong," I said looking at him," you have no idea how happy I am you said that." I crash my lips into his. We share a innocent kiss. We pull away. He pulls me to his side and intertwines our fingers. He gently kisses my forehead.

"What are we?" I ask.

"I filed for divorce. I would like to be yours. Well if you don't mind dating a semi married man."

"I don't."

"Ok. Juliet um what's your middle name?"

"Nicole."

"Juliet Nicole Simms," he takes a breath," be mine?" I nod.