Kapitel 4

Eren's Pov:

Not tell mikasa? After all this? Can I really do that? She killed her parents, I would do anything to have family back and my... Mutter. Why would she? "Eren? Are you ok?" Armin asks touching my arm. "Yeah." I smile at him.

When I look at him all my troubles and doubts leave and all that's left is Armin; his cute round face, his small nose, his adorable features always crinkled with worry and his big blue eyes. I feel calm when looking at him, less angry. Like everything is ok when he's around, that's how i know i can do what's the right thing to do. I won't tell mikasa. I need to see what that midget is up to first, for all I know he's a liar. Mikasa a my sister who I've known for nearly 8 years. Am I really going to take a grumpy midget's (who I don't even know), word for who mikasa "really" is? No. I am not.

Levi, he's so strange. I don't get him at all. His scowl, his cool grey eyes, how he says "tch" all the time and they way his so reassured even though he's just barely 5ft. He's... beautiful. No he's not, Armin my boyfriend is beautiful. Get a hold of yourself, Eren. "That was strange, right? no way is he for real. Let's go, Armin. I walk you home." I say shrugging off Armin's questions and pokes all the way to his apartment.

Time skip 25 minutes....

Armin's Pov:

"Bye, Eren" I kiss eren goodbye. I walk into my apartment and start unpacking. Shit, I nearly forgot... I pick up the phone and dial quickly. "Hello? Is this Armin?" an annoyed voice asks. "Hey, babe. I'm sorry that I couldn't call earlier. Eren walked me home, again." I say fiddling with my bangs. "You never walk me home. Baby, I miss you." she says. "I know. I'm sorry, I'll tell Eren about us soon. I just... feel bad, you know" I explain. "You feel bad about dating me? Fine. I'm obviously wasting my precious time on you, Armin." "No! Annie! I didn't mean it like that! I meant I feel bad for not just telling Eren about us and ending things, with him!"

My phone went silent for a few moments, "Okay, it's just you never spend time with me. Only with him, it's making me uneasy." Annie complains. "I know, but just... hang on for a while." I say trying to make her feel better. "I'll see you later, I guess." She says. 'I love you babe." I say hanging up.

This is bad. I don't even know who and what I want anymore. It's all because I weak; to weak to say no; too weak to be satisfied with one person who wants me. Do I even love anyone? Do I even care? I walk to the kitchen and go to the "depressed" section in my cupboard. I pick up the poky boxes, the gummy bears, the chocolate and my fizzy water melons.

I go to my room and jump on my bed "Too weak not to eat this pocky..." I say stuffing a handful in my mouth. "Not strong enough to resist this water melon" I sigh eating the 7 at a time. "I'll slay you, stupid gummy bears." I say beheading it with my teeth. A much as I don't want to think about it, my mind wonders to Annie and Eren. What do I do? Who do I really want? I sit up and grab a pen and try to make sense of things the only way I know how:

Reasons to date annie:

-She's quite funny.

- She's smart enough to do homework with me (Sorry Eren.)

- She's pretty

- She makes me smile

- My Granpa would accept her

- I like her (?)

- She might beat the shit out of me if I don't.

Reasons to stay with Eren:

-He's my best friend

- He buys me food

- He takes care of me

- He walks me home instead of vice versa saving me time

- I like him (?)

- It would piss off my parents.

Either way, the outcome is the same. Eren will find out about Annie, it's just what's going to happen. He might not even want to be with me after he finds out and this whole thing with the Ackermans, can he really take that much betrayal from those closest to him? Do I really have to be the one to deliver the final blow? And Annie? Who has no real close friends, who's always got a bored look on her face. When really, deep down... all she wants is for someone to accept her. Do I have to be the one to step on that? I can't. I don't. know.....

Eren's Pov:

"Tadaima!" I call, kicking of my shoes. Mikasa has kick boxing, I remind myself. I walk to my bedroom and flop on my bed. "Let me see, what should I watch today? Diabolik Lovers? Vampire Knight? Buko no pico? (Just kidding, sort of. I'm disappointed, you know what Buko no pico is! )

I decide to do diabolik Lovers, so I can rant at that bitch Yuri! She's so dumb! I can't believe it, a cross! Bitch, the fact that you are in a room of vampires proves god is not on your side! Oh god, what is wrong with her! The way she trusts them and she lets them drink her blood! She never fights back or screams or tries to tell the teachers at school! And when they break her phone, she doesn't do shit! Kanato says he will break her, yet she cares about him and goes through the effort of running down the stairs, when the VAMPIRE jumps from the building! Bitch he's a fucking vampire! You think he's stupid like you? He wouldn't of jumped if he thought it would kill him! Who would look after the fucking creepy teddy bear???

After I finish the series, (Yes! I refuse to leave something I started unfinished! I'm not a coward!) I decide to go to sleep. So tired...

Narrator's Pov:

Mikasa, opens Eren's bedroom door slowly and checks that he's asleep. She sees him sleeping and enters the room! What's she going to do? Why is she in Eren's room at this hour? Mikasa grabs a chair and starts doing what she always does... watching Eren sleep. Poking his face with affection occasionally. She's just sitting there, blushing and doing the Jager rape face at the same time, poking his sleeping face! Aww, what cute sisterly love! That is beautiful, kyyaaaa! The fangirl inside me is crying with laughter. 20 minutes later, Mikasa exits. Giggling with fulfilment.