Kapitel ich habe versucht...

Guys, I am really demotivated in writing right now... I cant really find the joy in it anymore.

The only reason I'd write stories was because I loved it but I don't have the energy anymore.

I started this fanfic when I was 12, I am turning 16 this year.

And it's still not finished.

I really don't like how some of it turned out either, as this is barely an Ereri... this is just waffling- I'll admit some bits are really funny but the last few chapters have been a bit trashy.

And not many people who started to read this continued because I never update and this is a book of trashy waffle.

So there's three options I will decide on:

1) Delete this book and forget it ever existed.

2) Continue writing it and just wrap it up with loads of gay sex.

3) Discontinue the story and mark it as done and leave the last chapter as the end.

I honestly feel like this is the end of the road... which sucks because I really wanted to add some real gay on gay action here, but I was young and was putting it off because I didn't really know how to do it well.

So that's it.

I'll decide this time next week (Saturday) when I've had time to think up either a chapter, or how to say goodbye to this book.