Chapter 6~Sierra

I exited Godalogy, furious. Stupid pretty boy provoked me with his weird personality and unexpected arrival. He caused me to receive this stupid punishment. I need to kill him and laugh at his death. I say burn. Burn in huge pile of wood and incinerate into nothing. Die and sleep forever where you won't ever wake up.

I walked, not even, two steps when that familiar blindness came into my field of view. I forgot what was the source of the light. I took more steps and the setting I was in changed from the school into pure light. Instead of a hand waiting for me, there was a pair of lips that were just begging to be attached to mine. I was refusing to answer to it's call, but the call of it was too strong. I felt my feet gradually proceeding forward. All of these questions echoed around me.

What am I doing? Is this even real? Too many things are going wrong with my life all because of my belief. Why am I taking more steps? Do I want to do this or am I only fooling myself?

All these questions were awaiting answers, but I was in too much of a moment to reply right now. As I got closer to the lips that were shining lightly in the landscape surrounding me, I wanted nothing more than to live only off those lips. No food like pizza on Wednesdays or Fries on Friday. I would feed off of the lips. No more water or cleanliness. I would become a dirty mess for those lips. I listened to my thoughts and realized that they weren't my own and that this isn't me or who I've worked hard to be. I felt like I was becoming purified.

My fear was building more dramatically than I hoped it would. The lips were so close to mine it took every effort to feel the movement on my waste line. That's when the lips were mine.

The light receded back very slowly. My brain finally taking back reality and showing me that I was at school, but I wasn't where I was a few minutes ago. This time pretty boy's face was in front of me again and instead of smiling, he was...kissing me. His eyes were closed, so he couldn't see my complete horror. I tried to pull away, but he only fought harder and he had a bit of muscle built under his white uniform.

I kicked him in the balls and it should have taken him down, but he wouldn't succumb to the pain.

The kiss was deep enough to almost make me want to yield, but the real Sierra never would let a god believer kiss her. This led me to keep fighting until I broke my lips away from his and his eyes opened as if he finally knew the situation at hand. He started to take a few steps back. Majestic was right there and he fell into her. He was reaching up to touch his lips. They were trembling. Students held each other in shock and fear. They could see my ears smoking and my eyes widening in anger. Realization was written all over that flushed skin.

He knew that I was not who he thought I was. I was so ecstatic about that. Then, I realized his breathing was thinning and it was like he was hyperventilating and he grabbed his chest. Majestic's spaghetti arms were losing their hold of him and she let him slip out of them and onto the pristine floor.

Teachers were staying in their classrooms like cowards and I looked at all the disapproving faces as they quaked at my malign features.

Weirdly, I heard his heart go from beating at a normal pace to an accelerating pace and that's when he passed out. His breath no longer coming out of his mouth or nose and his heart stopped. The gray eyes that I saw stared blankly at the ceiling. I didn't know what was happening, but soon I started clawing at my neck and shutting out the gasps and cries of the students as they tried to help anyway they can. Majestic was busy attempting CPR while kissing him gruesomely.

Principal Rita came running through the crowd of students and she saw me still standing and starting to die. She grabbed my shoulders as I started to lose my vision. If I was going to die right here and now I had to go out with a bang. I looked at Principal Rita with the last of my strength and struggled out, "You never cared for me...You were scared shitless....You're lucky I," starting to lose my will to hold on. "Didn't kill you when I...had...the chance."

What left me with dying in happiness was the fear and truth facing me in the eye. I smiled proudly and felt my knees buckle and I kneeled to the floor, my hands clutching Rita's neck now, and fell forward and blacked out. This was it. This is how it ends and I can sleep forever and imagine how it was all supposed to turn out.