Chapter 3

I was still close to Lauren but she had fallen asleep on my lap and damn did she look adorable.

But something was definitely up, something uncanny, something weird, something odd, something unusual, basically anything having to do with those synonyms was what was going on.

I looked around and saw Normani hugging Dinah's waist, asleep leaning on her shoulder. Dinah was asleep as well. Everyone was asleep but me.

I had to talk to Dinah now, it was early in the AM, a couple hours before sunrise. I guess I slept a bit during the movie and had been awake for a little bit now.

I outstretched my arm and grabbed a pillow. Time to put this skill into work, Camila.

I aimed for Dinah and threw it harshly towards her face. Dinah abruptly woke up, sitting up with a startled look and I quickly shushed her.

Dinah blinked a couple times. She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows then looked at the girl that had her arms wrapped around her waist.

'I need to talk to you' I mouthed at her and Dinah pointed at Lauren and Normani. I nodded and carefully pointed to the pillow that fell to the floor after hitting Dinah.

Dinah picked it up and threw it at me as I caught it. I put the pillow in my place and quickly but carefully got out of Lauren's grasp.

Lauren moved around a bit and I froze but then she settled herself once again hugging the pillow. I looked at Dinah and saw that she did the same thing with Normani and was now standing.

"Outside of here?" Dinah whispered and I shook my head vigorously.

Dinah and I walked towards the door and let ourselves out. I started to pace around in the hallway.

"Mila, what's wrong? I mean, you woke me up from my nap. Must've been something urgent, girly." Dinah said and I stopped and looked at her.

"I think she knows. First, I was like 'no way in hell would she know!' but then I started thinking and I swear to god, she's hiding something or she knows." I said sternly and Dinah narrowed her eyes.

"C'mon, let's talk further from this room." Dinah grabbed my wrist and led me away going by the elevator that was all the way down the hall.

"Why do you think that she knows?" Dinah asked me curiously.

"No one looks at hair and says 'Wow! I wonder how it looks like in a ponytail!' and has locked doors. But like.....really more than one locked door? Hell no! Unless she's like Christian Grey hiding playrooms there's no reason for all those locked doors!"

"That does sound suspicious but maybe they ARE playrooms...?" Dinah shrugged.

"Well....." I adverted my eyes from Dinah, looking down.

"You don't know until you question it or hint at it subtlety or look inside the room." Dinah arched an eyebrow.

"Alright, I'm not going with that theory." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe she has stalker rooms for you like you know an altar but like a whole room for you! Cause you know, I'm cute as fuck and she doesn't flirt with me. And I don't see her flirting with anyone else." Dinah mentioned.