Chapter one.

^^^brooklynne in picture above

"GET OUT!" I screamed at my intoxicated mother.
"WHATCHA GONNA DO BROOKLYNNE?!" She slapped me in the face again and I held my hand to where she hit. I tried to get away but she came at me again. "WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!"
"YOURE DRUNK MOM! Please let me go!"
The front door opened and her face went pale. She let go of me and said "stay here and shut your mouth." I just nodded my head before she got up and left the kitchen. I heard a familiar voice. It was my brother. I could only hear his last sentence. "You're drunk.Where is she?" I heard him sit her down in a chair and I saw him and tried to get up before he saw me like this. But he was in there before I could. "did she do this to you?" I looked down at the tiles on the floor. "Yeah." he pulled out his phone
"What are you doing? YOU CANT CALL THE POLICE!! SHE WILL GO TO JAIL! KIAN PLEASE!"
"I have to."
"NO KIAN!"
"YES BROOKE! WHAT?! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT SHE WONT DO IT AGIAN?!" Then my mom came in the room.
"ARE YOU GUYS CALLING THE POLICE?!" She looked at the phone in his hands and went to grab it but failed miserably and fell on the floor. I rushed to her side to see if she was ok but then se looked up at me and then just slapped me agin. She went crazy on me. She got on top of me and starting punching me and slapping and then Kian got her off of me. He turned around to get the phone he had previously just put on the counter and that's when my mom got up and got a knife. She came at me and cut right on my eyebrow. It hurt so bad. Kian ran over and tackled mom. He got her down and then we got out of the kitchen and then locked the door so she couldn't get us. Kian called the police and they came and arrested her. They put the hand cuffs on her wrists and she said "KIAN I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! MY OWN SON?" He just looked at her and then at the floor. he turned to me. "Brooklynne we have to move."
"What?"
"You heard me. we need to start a new chapter and move on."
"But-"
"No Brooke."
"Okay..." Then he touched where mom had cut me and I winced in pain. He went to the sink and got a paper towel wet then came back to me and put it where the cut was. It hurt really bad but I let him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kian's POV

When I saw Brooke like that I couldn't do it anymore. Live here. Stay in This town. I told her we had to go. Go live somewhere else. She said out of anywhere California. So we got tickets to California. we got a house In a nice neighborhood. There are lots of neighbors and it was nothing like Iowa.
I'm glad we Are moving here. It should be a good change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~