Saturdays and E News

I woke up and squinted at the time on the display of my clock radio. It was already 10 O'clock. So, Aralynne and I decided that we were just going to stay in and watch a few movies.

Aralynne was already awake, and her bed was still not made up. She came back into the room, and I could see that her mood was way better than the previous couple of days.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning. You're in a better mood." I didn't want to say anything, but my brain always made me say things I didn't want to.

"Yeah, I have been thinking and decided not to hold onto the past, but to move on and remember the time that I have had with Alex. He would not want me to be sad, he would expect me to be happy."

"Wow, you are just such an amazing person."

"Thank you Z, but you better get your butt out of bed and get dressed, we are heading over to the Trump Hotel."

"That's where the boys are?"

"Yes sweety, Zayn asked me if you would like to join us for a movie date."

"What? Me, you and Zayn?"

"And Niall of course."

I felt this happy smile grow on my face, and I could see in Aralynne's expression that she knew what I was going through because she was also dating the guy of her dreams.

"Okay, give me half an hour and I will be with you."

"Good, I am waiting."

I quickly jumped up, grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. I showered really quickly, brushed my teeth and washed my face again just to make sure.

I was finished within twenty minutes, and that was a new record for me.

We arrived at the Trump Hotel, and there were a few paparazzi standing around, waiting for the boys to come out.

We headed for the elevator, and since I have been here, I knew what button to push. The ride up was quicker than the last time.

I stood in front of Niall's door and knocked three times, but there was no answer. The door, next door opened up, and Louis stepped out.

"Hi, it's Zenè right?" Louis pointed towards me.

"Yeah, sorry, I mean, Hi." He laughed at me and stepped towards us.

"Well, Niall is not in yet, apparently he really had to go out, to get a few things."

"Where is Zayn?" Aralynne stepped forward.

"And who are you?" Louis leaned closer.

"I am his girlfriend."

"Oh yes, now I remember. It's Alynne right."

"Aralynne." I corrected Louis with a smile on my face.

Louis started laughing at himself and just then Liam came out of Louis' room without his shirt. I had to catch my breath; I could feel myself staring at his six pack.

He was quite fit and well build, and he could make any girl's knees weak, but I had to snap out of this daydream.

We were still standing in the hallway with a silence between us when two arms snaked around my body and pulled me closer.

I turned around and looked right into Niall's sea blue eyes. He kissed me in front of everyone, and I could even hear a few aww moments.

I quickly released my lips from his and looked back into his eyes, giving him a little smile.

Louis and Liam went back into the room and I could hear a loud noise coming from their room. We even heard Louis shouting from time to time die, die, die.

"Are you girls ready for date night?" Zayn's voice came out of nowhere making me jump a little.

We went into Niall's room, and I was yet again astounded by the lavishness and the size of the place.

Niall's phone started ringing, and he quickly pressed it to his ear. I turned around from the window and kept my gaze on him, eyeing his every move.

"Yes, Lou, okay, Lou, fine Lou, see you soon, yeah, goodbye Lou."

Niall walked over to the big screen TV and switched it on putting it on E News.

"I am your host 'Giuliana Rancic' and tonight on E News."

A picture came on the screen with Niall and me holding hands.

"Is Niall Horan of 'One Direction' taken by a beautiful brunette."

Niall quickly switched off the TV and silently looked at me not knowing what to say. He just kept his gaze on me.

"So, are we dating?" The words slipped from my mouth.

Niall took me by the hand and led me out of the room. He closed the door behind us so that no one else could listen to our conversation.

"So Niall, are we dating?" I asked again since he didn't answer the first time.

"I really like you Zenè you are the perfect girl, but I was waiting for the right time to ask you to be my girlfriend but since E-News ruined it."

"I am sorry Niall." I let my head hang down in shame.

Niall took me under my chin and lifted my head up to look him in the eyes.

"So Zenè, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered softly

"What ... what did you say, Niall?" I just wanted him to ask me again as I wasn't sure if I were dreaming.

"Will you be my girlfriend Zenè?" He shouted from the top of his lungs.

The boys even came out of their rooms, Louis being the first and Zayn and Aralynne standing close to us.

"Yes ... oh yes Niall I will be your girlfriend."

Niall pulled me close, wrapped me up in a big hug and kissed me again and again.

The rest of the night was made up with watching a few movies, kisses and cuddles. To be honest, there wasn't a lot of watching.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌ .