Questions 1

I stood up from Niall's bed, and he quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me back into bed.

He kissed me and the scene from a few nights before played over again in my head.

Since we started dating, I have gotten a lot of hate from his fans as they didn't like me.

Niall always told me that I had to ignore them, but it was really hard. They always had many nasty things to say about me.

I even got a few death threats. I once again stood up from the bed and dragged myself towards the shower.

I let my mind go, and a few tears slipped from my eyes. I was happy with Niall, but the fans made it so hard for me.

It was time to say goodbye to the only thing, the only person I have ever loved, my one true love.

"Princess, are you done?"

"Will be out in a few."

I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red, and I knew that Niall was going to ask questions if he saw that I was crying.

I got my toothbrush from the sink, making the time that I had been in the bathroom even longer.

When I was finally finished getting dressed, the redness in my eyes disappeared.

I went back to my room and started to dry my hair while Niall was taking his shower. The time we were apart made me think a little bit more about us.

I was finished by the time Niall left the bathroom, he had a towel wrapped around his waist displaying his chest.

He dressed and stepped out of the room wearing a jean and a black shirt. He took me by the hand, and we left the room.

When we got outside, I put on my shades that Niall bought at a flea market that I found really cute.

"We hate you Zenè."

"Get lost you are not good enough for him."

A few girls were shouting from the top of their lungs, and I could feel my heart sinking.

Niall's grip on my hand tightened, and we slid into the safety of the Mercedes that waited for us. George displayed a wide smile on his face.

I faked a smile and turned my head away from Niall and George, looking at the busy streets of Paris.

"Good morning Mr. Niall and Miss Zenè. Where shall I take you two today?"

"The Eiffel Tower please George."

Niall and George kept on talking about how beautiful everything in Paris is.

I just nodded from time to time whenever they asked me something. The words, I wasn't good enough for Niall, made me sad.

We finally arrived at our destination, and I got out on my side of the car. My head was tilted back as I stared up in sheer wonder. Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

It was the most beautiful statue I have ever seen, I fell in love with it. Maybe one day I will move to Paris and live close to the Eiffel Tower just so that I can see it every day.

I looked to my left and a family with three kids was busy taking photos and enjoying each other's company. I got this happy feeling in my stomach.

I started thinking back to my family holidays, we always went to Greece because Mom loved the culture behind every building.

*Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.