Lost and Found

Percy P.O.V.

The hydras chased me so far I don't even know where I ended up, all I know is that I was scraped, bloody and they were overpowering me I couldn't keep fending them off for long. I run towards the nearest one and chop off all it's heads in one swipe with riptide. It was all in attempt to buy me time, but it didn't work. They were all over me before I even took two steps. As I rolled under a log in my last measure of safety my vision got blurry, and then everything went black.

Annabeth P.O.V.

"Annabeth," someone calls, waking me up from my unusually dreamless sleep. "There's been a breech. Four hydras and a demigod. He's unconscious."

I spring up and get my armour and dagger and run towards the battle. Someone calls my name, but I ignore them and keep running. Its like hitting a brick wall when I run smack dab into Will Solace "Annabeth," he says to me "Your going to want to see this." then he's pulling me back through the crowds towards the infirmary.

..............................................

HA CLIFFHANGER !!!!
What do ya think Will wants to show Annabeth? What do ya think happened to Percy? You will know next chapter. The next chapter is the last!!!

SEE Y'ALL!!!!

-smithhannah22 😜