What Did I Do To Deserve You?

Annabeth P.O.V.

"Will What did you want to sho- Oh my gods! Percy!" I run towards him.

He scraped and bloody but still as handsome as ever. He's not moving but I see the drool sliding down his cheek, it looks like a tear. "Will," I say my voice breaking "Can we have a moment?" he nods his head and walks out along with everyone else.

"Percy," I whisper "I'm so sorry please forgive me? I just needed someone to blame and I love you, but I hated you because of what happened to Luke. I'm sorry please forgive me?" I beg hoping he will hear and forgive me.

Percy P.O.V.

I awake to the voice of an angel, pleading me to forgive her. Her voice is beautiful I groan and open one eye. She is an angel, an angel that broke my heart.
I want to forgive her so bad, but I can't. Not yet. "Oh My Gods Percy!" she tackles me in a bone crushing hug crying into my shoulder.

"Get off." I say.

"What?" she asks baffled.

"Get off," I cry out "I loved you and you sent me away!"

She looks wounded, hurt then a smile graces her features and she leans forward and..........................

..............................................

CLIFFY!!! HA ARE YOU MAD AT ME???

......(Just kidding).................

Kisses me softly. Softly like a kiss that never happened.
"Sorry," she whispers "I had to do that before you will never talk to me again." she looks down at her lap.

I grab her hands and and pull gently. She looks up and her beautiful stormy grey eyes meet my sea green eyes. "I understand why everyone was mad at me," I say "I have got people killed and now I know that I can hurt you, and others. I knew I could before, but I know I can't not talk to you Wise Girl. I love you." I pull her towards me and kiss her. I kiss her before she can say anything, before she rejects me.

She gasps her eyes wide staring into mine. We break off for air and I know then that we can forgive each other and I can hopefully be forgave.Now I need to work on making things better for the others and I need to be with Annabeth. Nothing can keep us apart, I love her.
So when her breathing slows and she falls asleep I whisper into her hair, "What did I do to deserve you?"

..............................................

The end! How'd you like it? it was just a short story but I hope you liked it!!!! This is it I'm kinda sad it's done even if it was only four short chapters.

Okay Bye!!!

-smithhannah22 😜