Chapter one

"Fuck this I'm leaving!" I scream from the top of the stairs, "I can do what I want."

"No your not." My poor excuse of a father shouts, "You shall not use that language in my house Layla."

"Fuck you!"

I grab my beach bag and empty it before filling it with clothes, my purse and toiletries. No way am I coming back to my poor excuse of a family.

"Layla Louise Spencer you will stay here." My father bangs on my locked door.

"I'm nearly 18 I will not stand for your bullshit any longer." I grab my dads credit card that he gave me earlier today and stuff it in my bra along with my phone.

"You will not leave this house."

"Watch me." I say, "On second thoughts don't as you will probably throw a glass at me like you did last night!"

"Your a bitch I didn't bring you up like this!" He pounds his fists on the door.

"No you didn't bring me up at all." I have a quick check of my room, "You dragged me by my hair just like you did when I quit dance at 14."

I walk over to my windows and open it all the way. I climb out onto my window sill and drop down as I down many times sneaking out to party's. I don't land very well and rip my new black skinny jeans. Fuck it I can get some more. Just as I'm walking out the gate I hear my dad break down the door and run to my window.

"You cheeky bitch of you to leave don't expect me to take you back."

"Good as I'm not coming back!" I walk out and kick his new red sports car for good measure.

Not knowing where to go in this city I decide to go the one place I know best. The beach. If only I knew how to get their myself. I've never walked anywhere further than the bus stop.

Not knowing where to go I decide to just get away from my house.

"Siri give me directions to the nearest beach." I say and a map shows up on my phone. I see it's a long way.

Well I better start walking.

Just as I'm walking past my friend Caitlin's house I see her head pop out the window.

"Hey bitch." She calls

"Slut." I shout back.

"My mum said you left and your dad refuses to take you back." I wonder how Mrs powers knew, "Your dad put it on Facebook apparently."

"Well tell your mum I said that my father is a drunken cunt who needs to cut his own balls off." I say proud that I haven't ran in to Caitlin crying yet.

I have only left 5 minutes but already tired of it.

"My mum said she heard you and to not come in if your going to use that language." I role my eyes.

"I wasn't planing on it." I shout and continue walking, "See your around or maybe I won't."

I walk down the road and turn a corner into the long road of tacky shops and fast food. This is dumb. Somebody bumps into me.

"Sorry sorry." The little kid says.

"Watch where your going." I snap as they scamper off saying sorry over and over.

It was dark by the time I got to the beach and everything was closing up soon or had already closed. Deciding to sleep I walk over to the nearest bench to crash for the night. I guess I will sort out some new jeans tomorrow.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey thanks for reading and next chapter the sidemen will be coming in to it. Are the chapters long enough or are they too long? Anyway hope you enjoyed and please comment what you think.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️