Chapter seven

"No." I hiss, "Before we leave then I can spoil there night after having a good one."

"You just want us to forget." Ethan said and I shook my head, "Or them to leave."

"They won't leave." I told them, "And we have a few drinks then I go over there. Then we go okay."

"Demanding." Harry laughed.

"No I'm not. I just want what I want when I want it." I reply back laughing.

"If that's my demanding I don't know what is." Simon smiled.

"I don't see why we have to talk to them."

"We don't you do." Harry tried to push me forward but I stepped to the side.

"Why though?" I asked.

"Because your a pussy." Ethan laughed.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Prove your not." I rolled my eyes and walked forward to the people who made my old life hell.

"Oh hey crystal." I go up and speak to my least favourite person, "How have you been."

"What are you doing here." She snapped glaring at me.

"With some new mates and I saw you and thought we could catch up." I reply my voice thick with sarcasm.

"Well you can run off to your new mates before I hit you." Crystals growled and raised her fists.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave her the biggest fake smile ever. I could see her getting more angry so I just stood their. Ethan, Simon and Harry walked over and stood next to me.

"Everything okay Layla?" Harry asked knowing theirs going to be a fight.

"Yeah guys this is Crystal and her clones." Crystal tenses up and suddenly her fist collided with my cheek.

I grabbed her hair and pulled down her head onto my knee then pushed her backwards. She feel into the small crowd of people who gathered.

"Let's get out off here." Ethan said and gave me a high five, "I think you broke her nose."

"Been wanting to do that for years." I climb on the back of Simons bike and hold onto him as he drives off.

We get back to the base just as the others were coming back. We decided not to tell Josh about me getting in a fight. Well starting a fight. He would over react and I need to earn his trust to find out what's going on and I don't think that's the right way to do that.

---------------------------------------------

"I got you something." Harry's head popped round my door and her threw a packet of salt and finger crisps (chips if you American.) at me.

"Thanks." Harry walked in and shut the door.

"Are you going to tell me what Ethan wanted?"

"I guess but your not aloud to tell Josh." I take a pause, "Ethan thinks that Josh is planning something and hiding it from us and he wants me to find out. Josh is too guarded against you guys so I'm the only one who has a chance. Not that I believe it."

"And your agreeing to it?" He asked kinda shocked, "You know what Ethan wants you to do right."

"I agreed to find out I'm just doing it my own way." Harry nods his head.

"We all know he's planning something we just don't know what." Harry told me and I heard foot steps coming towards the door, Harry held his finger to his lips.

Simon opened up the door and Harry let out a breath he was holding.

"Harry I need to talk to you." He whispered and Harry nodded.

"What about me?"

"Can you keep your mouth shut?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright then."

--------------------------------------------

"What do you guys think?" Simon asked after explaining everything.

"Well I agree and think it's a great idea." Harry said and the both looked at me.

"Well I'm not going to pretend it's a bad idea because it's not." I pause and bite my lip, "Just a risky one."

"But if it works it would take so much stress off the sidemen." Simon explained.

"But if it fails we would be dead and even if we do pull it off theirs also the police and they could discover our base. If you and the others are caught you would all be arrested." I voice my worries.

"I think it's worth the risk." Harry said.

"And if your not in on the plan then you don't need to take part." Simon whispers listening to the foot steps coming upstairs, "Are you in?"

"Yes." Harry whispered instantly.

"I don't like the idea but yes I'm in." I whispered, the foot steps went past my room and to Vikk's on the other side of the hall.

"Cool I will tell you when it's all set up."

AUTHORS NOTE: Yay it's done be proud because I found out how amazing attack on Titan is and can't stop watching. When I complete it I would be upset.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️